V 4.0.2.6 - AppleTV now only 480P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V 4.0.2.6 - AppleTV now only 480P

The latest version now corrects the apple TV download problem. Now everything is downloaded in 480P only. The program states the downloads are 720p but they are not.
    I will attach logs to this topic once my download queue completes.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GomezAddams; 11-03-2021, 07:12 PM.

Same here for Morning Show and Foundation. Log attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

Same here. Downloading subtitles is not working either.
      Attached Files

Comment

Same here.
        Attached Files

Comment

100% , same here
          Additionally, this doesn't really "fix" anything. I got a couple downloads, but pretty much the same problem as before after those

Comment

Hi all,
            The newly released videos (after 2021/11/01) will be downloaded as 480p, earlier videos can be downloaded in 720p as before.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              Hi all,
              The newly released videos (after 2021/11/01) will be downloaded as 480p, earlier videos can be downloaded in 720p as before.
              Mona, thanks for the update but this is not necessarily true.

I just DLd "For All Mankind", S01E01 which was released in Nov 2019 and it is 480p as well.
              Will attach log in just a minute.

Comment

Here is my log file.
                I tried updating my post and got a message that I am not authorized to update that post. It is my own post ....

If there is something else that would help let me know, I can do it again and post more.

([EDIT] - On a side note, how long before my posts no longer need to get approved.)
                Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for the multiple posts but I can't update my own posts, here is the drm log file for the download.

Attached Files

Comment

Posts can only be edited for a very short window after they are posted. For New Members, editing is further restricted. Your posts will continue to be Moderated for a short period after joining the forum.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi all,
                      Is this something the Devs are working on to fix? Do they think they can fix it? Or will we be stuck with 480p from Apple TV+ going forward?

Or is it too soon to know if it can be fixed or not?

Comment

Hi all,
                        When will this be fixed?
                        I mean, come on , people. You introduced this problem weeks ago by forcing downloads as opposed to streaming
                        4.0.0.6 still works , for streaming @ 1080p, but everything else is broken!!!

It's unacceptable to simply just force this garbage on paying customers and not address the issues
                        480p is not what customers are paying for here!

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
                          When will this be fixed?
                          I mean, come on , people. You introduced this problem weeks ago by forcing downloads as opposed to streaming
                          4.0.0.6 still works , for streaming @ 1080p, but everything else is broken!!!

It's unacceptable to simply just force this garbage on paying customers and not address the issues
                          480p is not what customers are paying for here!
                          All you do is complain, and offer very nasty comments, they are doing the best they can, give it a break
                          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                            they are doing the best they can, give it a break
                            They are not 'doing the best they can'.
                            They have one developer, and this has gone on for two weeks , unnecessarily, because that one developer decided to take a vacation in the middle of a crisis.
                            Additionally, this problem is caused by that one developer who , literally chose this format, and forced everyone onto it.

"doing the best you can" means that you LISTEN to clients when they provide feedback. They have not
                            "doing the best you can" means you do NOT have a single point of failure. In this case, a single developer that slows things down

This company charges an enormous fee for their products. Customers have every right to be upset when their paid service is degraded for an extended period of time. In this case, yes, it's been degraded for months, because of their single developer, and not listening to what customers have said

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
                              They are not 'doing the best they can'.
                              They have one developer, and this has gone on for two weeks , unnecessarily, because that one developer decided to take a vacation in the middle of a crisis.
                              Additionally, this problem is caused by that one developer who , literally chose this format, and forced everyone onto it.

"doing the best you can" means that you LISTEN to clients when they provide feedback. They have not
                              "doing the best you can" means you do NOT have a single point of failure. In this case, a single developer that slows things down

This company charges an enormous fee for their products. Customers have every right to be upset when their paid service is degraded for an extended period of time. In this case, yes, it's been degraded for months, because of their single developer, and not listening to what customers have said
                              And you think by responding the way you do is going to make them work harder? Wake up bro, these people are the best in the business, and how do you know how many developers they have? Have you been to Beijing lately? You get a lot more speaking like a mature gentleman than crying like a child. I have used this program since its inception and it's wonderful. I applauded their developers, they work hard, and if I were them I would make a separate version for you that doesn't work at all, and a great version for all others but they won't do that because they are professionals. This is by far the best of its kind. Why did you buy it, you had a chance to trial it, so it has met your expectations, every software runs into some small snags once in a while, every single one, so live with it until they fix whatever you think is the issue, my program is working fine.
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                              X