Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movies from Peacock go black every 20mins

My wife and I are new to Peacock.

We have the "premium" version of their service (i.e. full access to all content, no ads, etc.)

I downloaded two movies last night from Peacock using the most current version of StreamFab (5.0.0.4.).

Both movies have an "interruption" approx. every 20mins where the movie stops, goes "black" for about 1-2 seconds, then the movie resumes.

This happens on THREE different devices, using different playback software/players. So it is not an issue specific to the player/software/device.

My "assumption" is this is where Peacock would insert ads for those subscribers who only have Peacock's basic service.

Is this normal with using StreamFab and Peacock?

I thought that StreamFab can remove the ads/ad breaks in video. We've downloaded movies and tv episodes from places like IMDB and the ads are removed and there is no "interruption" in the video as there is wit these two Peacock movies.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

This is not normal behavior. Please attach the StreamFab.log and DRMDownloader.log files from v5.0.0.4. Please use a text editor to remove any older log session or any sessions that are not from Peacock content. The developer test beds for all supported sites use the non-premium (commercials included) versions of the product if they offer it that way.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

After my wife and I decided to watch those movies via streaming (not downloaded using StreamFab, the same issue exists.

I found out through Peacock that it is an issue with their version of both those movies that they offer for streaming. It was not an issue with StreamFab.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully NBC can fix Peacock.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X