StreamFab 5.0.0.8 Mac - cannot download from Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quattleb View Post
    I got v5.0.1.3 about 24 hours ago and still mixed results. If I load 7 Amazon movies in the queue and then START I first get 3 downloaded and 4 fails. Then a start the failed and 1 works the others fail. START again and maybe I'll get another success. Successful downloading is still iffy.

Plus the app still hangs each time I attempt to QUIT - I have to FORCE QUIT. As mentioned it hangs with something about "saving the queue" onscreen.

Then it will not relaunch - I have to restart my Mac before I can launch StreamFab again.

Q: does the Winderz version work more reliably for Amazon??? Does the PC version crash and need END TASK?
    There looks like to be a few problems with Amazon, because the scene who use other methods to download from there have problems as well.
    They have not been able to deliver the latest Star Trek Discovery episode in 4K like they use to, they have only been able to deliver in 720p and 1080p.
    Last edited by Per K; 01-01-2022, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      The link for claiming an Amazon Gift Card is available for 30 ~ 180 days at DVDFab Member Center, counting from the purchase date of the All-In-One Lifetime Gift package. Please sign in at http://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm with your purchased Email, check under "View My Products" and you will see:
      Notice: "Thanks for ordering our All-In-One Lifetime Gift, you are offered Amazon Gift Card for free. Click here to get it."
      Click it to get your gift card.
      Mona - I thought at the time the offer was for a $50 Amazon gift card. I know more recent offers have been for $25. Can you determine if my memory is correct on the $50 offer? thank you

Comment

As of 2-Jan-2022 everything from Apple TV+ is failing. I'm beginning to feel I wasted $240.

Comment

Mona - I thought at the time the offer was for a $50 Amazon gift card. I know more recent offers have been for $25. Can you determine if my memory is correct on the $50 offer? thank you
          According to the time of your order, the gift card you receive should be $25.
          30 days after the purchase, you can log in to DVDFab Member Center, under "View My Products" and you will see:
          Notice: "Thanks for ordering our All-In-One Lifetime Gift, you are offered Amazon Gift Card for free. Click here to get it."

Comment

As of 2-Jan-2022 everything from Apple TV+ is failing. I'm beginning to feel I wasted $240.
            Please provide the latest StreamFab.log file, the developer will check and see where the problem is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              Please provide the latest StreamFab.log file, the developer will check and see where the problem is.
              Attached is a screen capture and a ZIP of the complete LOG folder. [ATTACH]n404987[/ATTACH] Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 10.53.42 AM.png
Views:	360
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	404986 Click image for larger version

Views:	241
ID:	404988

Comment

Attached is a screen capture and a ZIP of the complete LOG folder. [ATTACH]n404987[/ATTACH] Click image for larger version

Views:	360
ID:	404986 Click image for larger version

Views:	241
ID:	404988
                Okay, we will check.

Comment

Mona - any fix for these 2 episodes. I tried today and still failing. Both the Mac 5.0.1.7 and Win 5.0.1.8 versions as I paid / purchased both.

Comment

Mona - any fix for these 2 episodes. I tried today and still failing. Both the Mac 5.0.1.7 and Win 5.0.1.8 versions as I paid / purchased both.
                    Sorry for the delay in response, the staff just come back from holiday. I have brought the issue to the developer in charge, he will check it.

Comment

Working...
                    X