5.0.1.2 The Matrix Resurrections Fails to download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.1.2 The Matrix Resurrections Fails to download

After a few seconds of starting the download The Matrix Resurrectons on HBO Max fails with the message "Failure accessing video information. Please check your network connection or contact us for help". Logs are attached

I know this a new release on HBO. It went live about 30 minutes prior to me attempting to download and posting this. So, the HBO services could just be overwhelmed. I'll try again in the morning.
    Attached Files

I'm also having the same issue with the new Matrix movie. I've attached my log file.
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm also having the same issue with the new Matrix movie
      Attached Files

Comment

StreamFab has been having issues with HBOMax since the beginning of the month due to a DRM update. Hopefully they'll have it updated soon!

Comment

Same issue, but Season 1 of The Big Bang Theory downloaded just fine. Might just be an issue with the movie.

Comment

Same here. It fails to download

Comment

It appears the DRM issues are still not fixed with StreamFab (competitor's app is also having issues).

Mona has posed in a few threads to wait on a coming version, and in one thread even mentioned "coming this week". I can't say if it will have fixes for ALL the DRM issues, or just some. But my fingers that a full/final solution comes soon.

Comment

I'm also having the same issue with the new Matrix movie.

Comment

Same issue. I guess we wait.......

Comment

I am also having the same issue

Comment

Hi all, our developers are working on the DRM issue, a new version will be available soon, please kindly wait for some time. Thank you.

Comment

I was able to download the matrix with 5.0.1.3

Comment

4K HDR and EAC3 audio downloaded fine for me on 5.0.1.3.

Comment

have 5.0.1.3, new matrix downloads at 1080p not 4k, and fails during processing.

Comment

It worked since it came out on the 22d, you snooze you lose.
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                              X