Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Streamfab license - can you switch platforms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab license - can you switch platforms?

If I buy a streamfab license, is it designated for only Mac or only PC? or could I switch between the two using the same license?

It is one or the other, not both, sorry.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by hiroo View Post
      If I buy a streamfab license, is it designated for only Mac or only PC? or could I switch between the two using the same license?
      It is one or the other. You purchase for either Mac or Windows.

That being said, I purchased the DVDFab products for Windows. When I log into the members web site and view my licences, and such, there is an option to "Add a platform" which gives me the option to buy the Mac versions for a discount.

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by hiroo View Post
        To use both Mac and Windows versions, you may consider DVDFab 365.

DVDFab 365 will enable your account to activate both Windows and Mac versions of DVDFab 12 and StreamFab, and it will give you access to the paid features of other software like Player, Passkey, Toolkit, Photo Enhancer AI, Video Enhancer AI. Here is more information: https://www.dvdfab.cn/dvdfab365.htm

Comment

Working...
        X