Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V5.0.1.7 no subs with Discovery plus (latest version is not in the dropdown box)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovery plus, still no subs with the 5.0.1.9 version

Comment

Still same problems with subtitles in version 5.0.2.0 same time code on all line´s -596523: -14: -8, -2147483648 -> -596523: -14: -8, -2147483648 on all lines. link to discovery + https://www.discoveryplus.com/se/vid...pes-of-vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by tomolo View Post
        Still same problems with subtitles in version 5.0.2.0 same time code on all line´s -596523: -14: -8, -2147483648 -> -596523: -14: -8, -2147483648 on all lines. link to discovery + https://www.discoveryplus.com/se/vid...pes-of-vietnam
        Sorry for that. Please give us the latest StreamFab.log file as well. Thanks.

Comment

The problem is stil in 5021. very anoying

Comment

Here is the log file requested for version 5.0.2.0 for the subtitle time coding issue. it is in zip format because otherwise the file is too large.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is the log file requested for version 5.0.2.0 for the subtitle time coding issue. it is in zip format because otherwise the file is too large.
              OK.

Comment

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post
                Discovery plus, still no subs with the 5.0.1.9 version

Originally posted by RaZorDK View Post
                I'm having the same issue with Discovery+

I'm having the also the same issue with Discovery+

Originally posted by jomfruen View Post
                The problem is stil in 5021. very anoying

pka4916, RaZorDK, tomolo and jomfruen,

I have the very same issues in Sweden and wonder if you by any chance are located in Sweden or northern europe such as Denmark/Norway/Finland? It seems from what i gather form other posts that it´s a regional issue since it seems to work for the StreamFab team. Such as in this answer by Mona in this thread: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...608#post405608

Comment

It is in all probability a regional thing has tried with V 5.0.1.6 with it you get subtitles with the right time code but the main problem is that you get the wrong subtitle on different episodes in my case on what I have tried episode 1-8 is in Danish, episode 9-10 is in Swedish,( the subtitles are in order Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish). Have tried this https://www.discoveryplus.com/se/sho...ch-of-monsters, which has 10 episodes. But with V 5.0.1.7 - 2.1 you get the same texts in Danish on episode 1-8, and Swedish on 9-10, but with the wrong time code

Comment

Any update on this ?

Comment

Regarding the subtitle issue, please wait for the coming v5023 and then try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                        Regarding the subtitle issue, please wait for the coming v5023 and then try again and feedback, thank you.
                        Great to hear! I will download and test when it becomes available.

Comment

sweet... Thanks

Comment

Still no subs in 5.0.2.3

Comment

With v5023 subtitles work, the drop down menues are back.

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post
                              Still no subs in 5.0.2.3
                              It works for me on swedish D+. I don´t know if the reason behind this is because i set StreamFab to extract the subtitles to an SRT file.

Click image for larger version

Name:	extract.png
Views:	189
Size:	169.4 KB
ID:	407031

Comment

I got it to work with https://www.discoveryplus.com/se/sho...ch-of-monsters, all ten episodes with correct Swedish subtitles. Will try something else and see if it works

Comment

Working...
                                X