OpenGL Rendering Mode selction help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OpenGL Rendering Mode selction help

hi, i would like to know if all video downloaded will using OpenGL rendering?
    i found some videos may not play smoothly (look like skipping frame). i watch it in desktop and which mode should i choose beside auto ?

Streamfab 5.0.1.6

thanks for the help

No rendering.
    What player did you use for the playback? Not sure what you meant here:
    i watch it in desktop and which mode should i choose beside auto ?
    Please give a video link that you have a problem with, also, the StreamFab.log session for the video will also be needed. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      No rendering.
      What player did you use for the playback? Not sure what you meant here:

Please give a video link that you have a problem with, also, the StreamFab.log session for the video will also be needed. Thanks in advance.
      hi , i am using Potplayer for playback , i just wondering the setting of "OpenGL Rendering Mode" will affect the video remux after downloaded or not.

on the otherhand , what is the use of "OpenGL Rendering" in Streamfab? for download or compose the video?

Comment

Please do as Mona requested.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by hk9527 View Post

hi , i am using Potplayer for playback , i just wondering the setting of "OpenGL Rendering Mode" will affect the video remux after downloaded or not.

on the otherhand , what is the use of "OpenGL Rendering" in Streamfab? for download or compose the video?
          It should not affect the playback. Please provide the video link and related log files, thank you.

Comment

this is one of the videos have lagging in random within the video, most of the video from R18 was fine.... that why i am wondering is it the openGL rendering issue which my setting is "auto"

Thanks for yout help
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X