This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Approval

Hi, I have been registered here since last June 2021, and I have upgraded to Streamfab AIO twice now....is it possible to get taken off of "post approval" for this forum, it makes it very hard to participate in conversations when you have to wait for several hours to have your reply approved. By the time my reply is approved, the conversation is normally over. So it makes me not want to get involved. This is why I only have 8 posts.

I thought after 8 months as a registered member in good standing who has never violated a rule and a two time AIO Streamfab lifetime license holder, that I would be allowed to actively participate in the community.

Honestly, this makes me feel really left out of the community. It is kind of humiliating to have stand by and wait for someone to say it is ok for me to post about a software I have invested a lot of money in. It also makes it hard to get feedback from other community members.

Please allow me to post freely without being restricted like I have done something wrong. Thank you.

I have been out here for about 10 years now and I don't remember what the registration process is, but a lot of sites don't allow posting now until you have verified your email address. I don't if this site requires it, but if it does, have you verified your email yet?

Just a thought. I notice that no one has replied to you yet, so I thought I'd at lest let you know your post is out here. I guess we'll see how long it takes.

You should have been activated immediately.

Last sentence deleted because "wrong site".

Comment

Originally posted by Just Me View Post
      I have been out here for about 10 years now and I don't remember what the registration process is, but a lot of sites don't allow posting now until you have verified your email address. I don't if this site requires it, but if it does, have you verified your email yet?

Just a thought. I notice that no one has replied to you yet, so I thought I'd at lest let you know your post is out here. I guess we'll see how long it takes.

You should have been activated immediately.

Last sentence deleted because "wrong site".
      Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it. Everything is verified as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomKO View Post
        I thought after 8 months as a registered member in good standing who has never violated a rule and a two time AIO Streamfab lifetime license holder, that I would be allowed to actively participate in the community.
        I agree. I registered here for about a month ago and the first post took about three (3) days before it was approved. One more thing i noticed was that once my account were activated i could no longer access my own profile page and change my avatar: "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page". I have posted admins about both issues but no one replies.

It seems to be a lack of moderators that can approve posts. They need more moderators in different time zones so the queue of unapproved donīt pile up, and answer questions send to them.

Thatīs one of the reasons why i bought the product, to get support fast in a large forum. Now it feels like swimming in molasses. Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomKO View Post
          Hi, I have been registered here since last June 2021, and I have upgraded to Streamfab AIO twice now....is it possible to get taken off of "post approval" for this forum, it makes it very hard to participate in conversations when you have to wait for several hours to have your reply approved. By the time my reply is approved, the conversation is normally over. So it makes me not want to get involved. This is why I only have 8 posts.

Honestly, this makes me feel really left out of the community. It is kind of humiliating to have stand by and wait for someone to say it is ok for me to post about a software I have invested a lot of money in. It also makes it hard to get feedback from other community members.

Please allow me to post freely without being restricted like I have done something wrong. Thank you.
          I think you are right there. if I remember correctly your member status automatically updates after 10 successful posts.
          Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Not sure what the situation really is. I just joined in Dec. 2021 and this will be my 8th post....and I have never had to wait for "post approval". (maybe someone in power here is a Basset Hound fan....see my avatar.)

Comment

This thread is a good example, as I type this I have a post just after "Just Me" that has yet to be approved. Since that post Blurayfan and then maineiac13 have posted before my post before them has been approved. It makes having a conversation or post exchange very disjointed.

I am not trying to make a stink about it. But I love my StreamFab software and sometimes it would be nice to be involved with other users without being left behind waiting for approval.

Thank you.

Comment

Your status will automatically update, it is based on length of time of membership and activity level in the forum sorry it’s inconvenient but it deters spammers and similar vermin.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X