Paramount Plus show 50+ episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount Plus show 50+ episodes

In Paramount+ you cant download all shows that have more than 50+ episode. I will only show up to 50.
    Example shows
    Inspector Gadget. Season 1 has 64 episode but you can only download up to 50. You can watch all the episodes in the browser.
    Cloudy with a Chance of meatballs. Has 52 episodes but you can only download up to 50.

StreamFab limits daily downloads from any one source to 50 per day. See: DVDFab Forum - Daily Limitation on Downloads

Comment

As maineiac13 said, there is a limit of 50 downloads per service per day. It is per DVDFab account, so if you bought the 3 ro 5 computer license, you can't get past it by trying to download more on another computer. StreamFab should download the first 50 items in the queue, tell you you've reached your daily limit, and the ones over/above 50 should remain in your queue for you to re-start the downloads the next day.

For example Duck Tales (classic) on Disney+ has 63 episodes in Season 1. I added them all to the queue, started the download, and Episodes 1-50 completed and I got a message informing me of the limit. Episodes 51-63 were still in the download queue, so I started it the next day and they downloaded.

Most people wont be impacted by the 50 downloads per service per day (per DVDFab account). BUT if its the end of the month and you are scrambling to try and get a bunch of movies before they leave the service... OR You are just starting to download an older series for the first time... you'll probably run into it.

Comment

I read the OP as saying that only the first 50 episodes are made available to select for download, and is unable to select the remaining episodes. I myself have experienced issues where not all episodes appear for selection, but it usually is resolved before I can make a post (usually an update comes out).

Comment

You are not reading it correctly. If a show has 50+ episode you can only download up to 50. If I want episode 51+ It does not show up to download. So if you just wanted to download episode 51 you cant.

Comment

Originally posted by retsrok163 View Post
            You are not reading it correctly. If a show has 50+ episode you can only download up to 50. If I want episode 51+ It does not show up to download. So if you just wanted to download episode 51 you cant.
            Maybe your right, but I don't seem to have that problem....

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-03-01_14-17-25.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	406893 Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-03-01_14-18-29.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	406895

Attached Files

Comment

I guess you didn't scroll down to see if you can download episodes 51+

As you can see there are more than 50 episodes but you can only download 50.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by retsrok163 View Post
                I guess you didn't scroll down to see if you can download episodes 51+

As you can see there are more than 50 episodes but you can only download 50.
                Yes, that is possible...

HOWEVER Now when I go in to look at Inspector Gadget, I don't get the pop-up saying "Analyzing URL", nor did I get the pop-up to select the season/episodes to download either. I'm attaching my logs for that.

Can you attach your logs for seeing only 50 episodes on Season 1?

btw, If you were able to subscribe to/access Paramount+ through Amazon, it does properly see/list all 65 episodes in Season 1.
                Attached Files

Comment

Just curious, do you have Amazon Prime?

I canceled standalone Paramount+ since I was having error messages on ST Discovery, Pickard.

Emails to Paramount+ with browser errors went unanswered and lots of research/trying different things didn't work.

I added Paramount+ to Amazon and do anything for Paramount thru Amazon, including things I previously got error messages on.

Had *no* problem loading up +50 just now in StreamFab to test using Amazon Prime with Paramount+ add-on.

I also canceled Starz thru Hulu & signed up for it via Amazon for higher resolutions of Amazon vs. Hulu.

Now I get 1 bill for all three services (Amazon), no errors & higher resolutions of Amazon for some shows.

This also has the added benefit that you can add anything for all of them (Amazon, Paramount+, Starz) to your watchlist to maintain a list for queuing as an additional measure if you like.

But I've never had any problem with StreamFab queues...

Just a suggestion.

Attached Files
                  Last edited by Mike_M; 03-02-2022, 07:37 AM.

Comment

I share streaming accounts to split cost with family members so adding to amazon wont work. Support should be able to look at this and respond.

Comment

The 50 limit will still apply.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Explain to me how the 50 limit will apply to this. If I want to download episodes 51-60 that's 10 episodes not 50. Are you saying that I will not be able to download episodes that are number higher than 50? If that's the case how am I able to download a show on Peacock with 100+ episode without an issue.

Comment

No, that should work to download ep #45 through 95 as long as no one else is downloading anything else using your installation from the same source.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

So, I tried with mine. Yes, after analyzing Inspector Gadget, it only finds there are 50 episodes in Season 1 when there should be 65 and 21 episodes in season 2.

Attached are my logs.

This is not a case of It found of 86 episodes were found and only the first 50 were downloaded and we have to come back tomorrow. This is a case of it should have a total of 86 episodes and only 71 were found.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ok so does the support team check the forums and see if the work on this.

Comment

Working...
                              X