StreamFab DRM M3U8 Downloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab DRM M3U8 Downloader

Is the above downloader part of 5.0.2.2 or it it a separate entity?
    As an original DRM Downloader customer, before the name change to Steamfab, I see the DRM 3U8 module is not listed in the StreamFab VIP section.
    Does it work automatically when downloading from a site that contains this encryption?
    Last edited by Movies99; 02-28-2022, 03:13 PM.

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
    As an original DRM Downloader customer, before the name change to Steamfab, I see the DRM 3U8 module is not listed in the StreamFab VIP section.
    Does it work automatically when downloading from a site that contains this encryption?
    see post #21 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...question/page2

Comment

I am a bit confused here. I got the email for the DRM M3U8 downloader, so I downloaded it and it just re-installed Streamfab with no mention anywhere in the software of this downloader. Have I just literally re-installed the exact same software I had ? Where is this new feature ? Thanks.

Comment

Just another way for the company to rip customers off again

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
          Again, people are getting the function and the purpose of the M3U8 module....in addition to october262 post, in the same post read post #28 and #29
          DVDFab Forum - StreamFab 5.0.1.9 - DRM M3U8 Question

both posts pretty much nails it....not getting this module for free has nothing to do with StreamFab working functions, all it is....is to assist as a tool to open M3U8 files.
          Last edited by Down2Earth; 02-28-2022, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X