This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5023 - Crunchyroll

With this version there is a problem with Cruncyroll when it started to D/L, the StreamFab short before finishing is closing it self, I had to downgrade to Version 5022 here it is working without a problem

Thank you for the report, we've noticed the problem and we will fix it as soon as possible. For Crunchyroll, please use version 5022 for now.

Comment

Version 5024 is also not working with Cruncyroll

Comment

Originally posted by KOR View Post
        Version 5024 is also not working with Cruncyroll
        Please provide the latest log file, I will get the developer to check it. Thanks.

Comment

Mine is doing the same, so I'll share my log
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by McDerth View Post
            Mine is doing the same, so I'll share my log
            Okay, we will check.

Comment

Well, 5025 doesn't have the general crashing problem. Still can't download the series with the really long name, but at least other stuff downloads normal now.

Comment

Originally posted by McDerth View Post
                Well, 5025 doesn't have the general crashing problem. Still can't download the series with the really long name, but at least other stuff downloads normal now.
                Please provide a video link as an example. Thanks.

Comment

No matter the version, I've never been able to download any episode from this series:

Comment

I made now a clean install ( uninstall first then install ) and now there are no problems

Comment

Thanks for the feedback KOR.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                      X