Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    All,
    Please try v4.1.2.1, I just downloaded 4 tv show episodes and a movie from Netflix with no problems. When reporting a problem like this, always attach the streamfab log and drmDownloader log.
    Nope does not work at all
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Capt View Post

Nope does not work at all
      v4.0.2.1, Netflix downloading issue, I have passed the log file to the developer.

Comment

I just tried v4.0.2.1. Same problem.

Comment

As reported elsewhere, it works fine for me on movies amd tv episodes. In what country are you located?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm in the USA.

Comment

All other streaming services I have work fine except Netflix. HBO Max, Peacock, Amazon, Disney +, Hulu. All work find. Netflix has never worked.

Comment

Why do my posts have to be approved when I have owned DVDFab for over 10 years?

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  As reported elsewhere, it works fine for me on movies amd tv episodes. In what country are you located?
                  Via VPN terminating in Los Angeles, When I try it without the VPN it works, VPN provider is Nord.

Comment

I just tried a VPN to Dallas and it has worked for one movie.. Might be time out issue of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherokee View Post
                      Why do my posts have to be approved when I have owned DVDFab for over 10 years?
                      it has nothing to do with ownership of Fab, you just joined the forum, posts for all new members are human-reviewed before they appear.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Is there any update on fixing this issue? Just for chuckles, I used my VPN terminating in New York and then terminating in Canada. Tried Netflix with both. Same deal. Shows "analyzing" windows for 1 second and then just starts showing the video.

Comment

Please attach the StreamFab log and drmDownloader log when reporting a problem.

Comment

I attached that already. See post #7. Another user (Capt) also attached a log file. I also submitted it in a ticket. Do you really want it AGAIN? Okay, here you go. Can you please pass this along to someone that will actually do something and look into it?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Just installed 4.0.2.2 and tried it. Same problem with Netflix
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Capt View Post
                                I just tried a VPN to Dallas and it has worked for one movie.. Might be time out issue of sorts.
                                A hardened gun-for-hire's latest mission becomes a soul-searching race to survive when he's sent into Bangladesh to rescue a drug lord's kidnapped son.

We test this video, it works on our end. You may try to use a different VPN tool.

Comment

Working...
                                X