HBOMAX No longer removes DRM from 1080P episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBOMAX No longer removes DRM from 1080P episodes

HBOMAX No longer removes DRM from 1080P episodes, looks like they changed the encryption today to L1.

What do you mean by this? Do you mean when you download 1080P episodes from HBOMAX , the downloaded file play green screen?

If this is not the problem, please tell more about how it doesn't work.

Which Movie or TV show got this problem?

Please make sure to update to latest version v5030.

Please also attach the StreamFab.log for check.
    Last edited by knighter; 04-27-2022, 07:35 AM.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

HBO has updated their DRM. any new show will no longer download anything above 720p. examples are "We Own This City" and S02E01 of "Gentlemen Jack"

Comment

Same issue here

Comment

Originally posted by knighter View Post
          What do you mean by this? Do you mean when you download 1080P episodes from HBOMAX , the downloaded file play green screen?

If this is not the problem, please tell more about how it doesn't work.

Which Movie or TV show got this problem?

Please make sure to update to latest version v5030.

Please also send the StreamFab.log for check.
          Hello, I just updated the program and the problem is still there, the episodes still come with the green screen, apparently not all, only the new episodes that came in from yesterday on, the old episodes download normally, but new episodes are with some change in encryption and the screen is coming green.

Comment

All:
            Please supply the StreamFab log as requested.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Pls find attached Log file as requested
              Attached Files

Comment

I have never seen anything that Fab advertized that everything would always be in 1080p. They are providing you with a service that is awesome, did you really think that the providers would just sit back and let you download all their material and then cancel your subscription? LOL
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  I have never seen anything that Fab advertized that everything would always be in 1080p. They are providing you with a service that is awesome, did you really think that the providers would just sit back and let you download all their material and then cancel your subscription? LOL
                  At no point did I ask for your opinion here Chameleon.

I contacted the support only to inform the change of encryption HBOMAX, if you are not part of the team, do not get in the way with your useless information, thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi all, we could duplicate the playback issue, and the developer will figure it out as soon as possible, please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Thanks mona definitely a drm change on that site

Comment

Originally posted by jhompaiva View Post

I contacted the support only to inform the change of encryption HBOMAX, if you are not part of the team, do not get in the way with your useless information, thank you in advance.
                        You are very welcome

Comment

Originally posted by jhompaiva View Post
                          This is a public forum. If you don't like that, then you don't have to post here. Your post did absolutely nothing to help this thread, and yes Chameleon has every right to post here, same as you do.

The difference? Their experience, something you should learn from instead of attacking them and being rude.

They are correct. While it isn't ideal, nowhere does the product advertise 1080p .

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post

This is a public forum. If you don't like that, then you don't have to post here. Your post did absolutely nothing to help this thread, and yes Chameleon has every right to post here, same as you do.

The difference? Their experience, something you should learn from instead of attacking them and being rude.

They are correct. While it isn't ideal, nowhere does the product advertise 1080p .
                            Thank you Mr twhiting9275, you are a gentleman.

Comment

Working...
                            X