X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
    Cherokee

Cats4U

I had the same experience with Xfinity on my end. I tried with programs I had "Saved Recordings" section.

I notice StreamFab shows a M3U8 in the upper left when I first visit the page, then when I add to the downloader it says its MPD.
    I have found some success using the MPD downloader with XFininity. If you try from the XFinity site, it never works. However, if you log into the CBS/AMC/FXNetwork site itself USING your XFinity login the downloader works. Although it does NOT appear to strip any commercials. I only have tried those three sites so far but I suspect it will work pretty much everywhere. It would be nice to not to have to jump around, but it's better than nothing!

Comment

Woops. Spoke too soon. FXNetwork does not work. Here is a log file
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy1 View Post

It's really a scam!!!! And I feel angry about this and feel like being cheated, because old customers who support STREAMFAB in early time can not access these new downloaders and are requested to pay extra fee. But people who haven't ever bought or supported STREAMFAB before can access these new downloaders in the same cost as us who bought streamfab in an early time!! And I feel that Streamfab didn't give respect to the people who constantly support them. They played tricks on their old users, so I won't recommend it to any of my friends since I know our situation... That's unfair to us, old users, who paid earlier, while the new users who have always been taking wait-and-see attitude can always take the advantages... And I think this tricky attitude of Streamfab will make them lost more and more potential customers... because people will gradually know that only new users can take these advantages and more people will choose to wait and see instead of pay money earlier. I think this policy is really stupid. Cauz it not only hurts the feelings of old users, but also make potential new users be more hesitated to buy the product (because after they buy, they will never be able to take advantages of the new downloaders in the future...

Note: The All-In-One package does not contain any future product(s), meaning you still have to buy the new product(s) released after your original purchase date, but at amazingly 50% OFF from Member Center.
        I'm not saying you need to be happy about having to spend money on new products but your complaints are definitely unrealistic and naive

Comment

Originally posted by Bradf3rdc View Post

I'm not saying you need to be happy about having to spend money on new products but your complaints are definitely unrealistic and naive
          Wouldn't say it's unrealistic or naive..... it's a bit confusing because this MPD DRM Downloader is embedded into Streamfab now but it's not really part of a Streaming service but is a tool for downloading now from these sites, so by all rights it is a different product that is needed and being offered in addition to DVDfab adding on NEW Streaming services to Streamfab at no additional cost, the All-In-One package was different from the first release of DVDfab Downloader which was grandfather into Streamfab of getting every new streaming service update which is still in place but this new MPD DRM Downloader to use Streamfab is what is confusing users in which they think they should be getting it free also to use it. Not all the streaming services requires using it, so it remains as a tool to buy, if you want and need it......

Comment

Originally posted by Bradf3rdc View Post

........I have to say that you didn't even understand what I meant... You didn't get my point at all.... My complaint is that their policy is totally unfair to old users who paid money earlier, because new users paid the same amount but get more products. You mean that's fair enough? That's definitely will hurt the feelings of old uders and will impede new users from buying the product in an earlier time. These results can just be figured out with second thoughts. I don't want to tell who is the naive one indeed, but if you have billions of dollars and don't care this little amount, just ignore me.

Comment

........I have to say that you didn't even understand what I meant... You didn't get my point at all.... My complaint is that their policy is totally unfair to old users who paid money earlier, because new users paid the same amount but get more products. You mean that's fair enough? That's definitely will hurt the feelings of old uders and will impede new users from buying the product in an earlier time. These results can just be figured out with second thoughts. I don't want to tell who is the naive one indeed, but if you have billions of dollars and don't care this little amount, just ignore me.

Say you purchased a brand new phone a year ago for $1,000. your new phone has a top of the line 45mp camera. A year later I am looking to buy a new phone, I can purchase a new model with a 108mp camera for $1,000.

Are you saying that this is unfair? Do you think my phone should cost more money because it has more features then the phone you bought a year ago?

As for SF, my opinion is that the value of this product remains fair. Someone who purchases it today is paying a similar amount as someone who bought it a year ago. The value for paying the same amount for products that are years old by now is that you are getting the newly released products too.

Comment

I upgraded less then 30 days ago will I get the mad included

Comment

Originally posted by remmy90 View Post
                  I upgraded less then 30 days ago will I get the mad included
                  We need your registered email account to check the order detail and see if you can get one or not, please send it through PM, thank you.

Comment

It's really a scam!!!! And I feel angry about this and feel like being cheated, because old customers who support STREAMFAB in early time can not access these new downloaders and are requested to pay extra fee. But people who haven't ever bought or supported STREAMFAB before can access these new downloaders in the same cost as us who bought streamfab in an early time!! And I feel that Streamfab didn't give respect to the people who constantly support them. They played tricks on their old users, so I won't recommend it to any of my friends since I know our situation... That's unfair to us, old users, who paid earlier, while the new users who have always been taking wait-and-see attitude can always take the advantages... And I think this tricky attitude of Streamfab will make them lost more and more potential customers... because people will gradually know that only new users can take these advantages and more people will choose to wait and see instead of pay money earlier. I think this policy is really stupid. Cauz it not only hurts the feelings of old users, but also make potential new users be more hesitated to buy the product (because after they buy, they will never be able to take advantages of the new downloaders in the future...
                    It's a bit too late for us now but I won't be buying any more downloaders from DVD Fab. Those of us that purchased the service before they split it into multiple programs sold separately really should get access to everything new that is added. It's a ripoff

Comment

Working...
                    X