Not able to Log into Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not able to Log into Youtube

The last time I used Streamfab to download videos from youtube, everything was fine.

Now today I was asked to sign in. After entering my email address, I get the following message:

This browser or app may not be secure. Learn more
    Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can try again to sign in.

I am able to sign into Youtube from my browser with no problems, but cannot sign in from StreamFab.

Please assist me.

Thank you.

captnvideo

Originally posted by captnvideo View Post
    The last time I used Streamfab to download videos from youtube, everything was fine.

Now today I was asked to sign in. After entering my email address, I get the following message:

This browser or app may not be secure. Learn more
    Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can try again to sign in.

I am able to sign into Youtube from my browser with no problems, but cannot sign in from StreamFab.

Please assist me.

Thank you.

captnvideo
    try signing in from your regular browser, leave it open and then try signing in on streamfab

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try signing in from your regular browser, leave it open and then try signing in on streamfab
      That worked in the past but not now. I get the exact same message and I am signed into youtube from my browser. Up until now, I was not prompted to sign into Youtube from StreamFab.

Comment

Originally posted by captnvideo View Post

That worked in the past but not now. I get the exact same message and I am signed into youtube from my browser. Up until now, I was not prompted to sign into Youtube from StreamFab.
        what regular browser are you using ?? try using the edge browser, see post #8 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...n-into-youtube

Comment

what regular browser are you using ?? try using the edge browser, see post #8 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...n-into-youtube
          I am using Edge and have been using Edge for at least two years. The link you provided was a post from me. At that time, I was able to get it to work in StreamFab once logged into YouTube via Edge. Does not work now. Thanks for trying to help.

Comment

As an afterthought, it might have to do with Google. I got an email a while ago from Google saying that as of 5/30/22, some 3rd party apps will no longer work. That could be the problem.

Comment

some 3rd party apps will no longer work. That could be the problem. and who ,we pay 99 year ,,time without usefull fix going...fast...
              i was try post problem with one regular tv archive website , but mona everytime delete my posts,

Comment

First before you will gve somebody "support" here... TRY google Google saying that as of 5/30/22, some 3rd party apps will no longer work. )))

Comment

zdochni

Comment

Same problem here, can't log in. The tips didn't work at all

Comment

Originally posted by NoUser0 View Post
                      Same problem here, can't log in. The tips didn't work at all
                      Please provide a screenshot of the window it cannot get pass and attach the StreamFab log file to help look into it, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X