Streamfab 5.0.3.8 Apple still only downloads at 480

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justin View Post
    Rather concerning about hbo max not being fixed as your competator fixed that after 1 week we all know who they are
    They actually issued a Beta release interim fix of HBOMax DRM change in less than a week.

It was 2 month birthday of HBOMax DRM 720p yesterday (6/29/22) for StreamFab.

I really like DVDFab/StreamFab products.

Heck, just payed $100 more to finally get Cinavia BluRay/DVD combo (discount) and used coupon code also earlier this month for DVDFab.

Transaction said DVDFAB Kitaku :-)

Looking forward to DVDFab incorporating H266 conversion and if it's extra will either buy it or *might* consider DVDFab 365 in future.

Comment

Mona, it's been over two months now since HBOMax threw the 720p DRM limitation. I've been more than patient, but when I bought this software it had the ability to download HBOMax in 816p and 1080p, without a DRM limitation. As your competitor resolved the issue within days, it's clear that it's not an insurmountable problem, but actually an issue of StreamFab NOT maintaining the quality of the product. Not having decent developers is not only false economy, but it's really dumb when the competition isn't as shortsighted. I really liked this software, but enough is enough - until your revenue stream starts taking a hit, you're going to keep ignoring us. It doesn't matter that my refund window is expired, because I have a great bank - they'll not only refund my credit card purchase in full due to non-performance on your part, but you'll have a processing fee on top of that. And I'll be buying the competition's software, because I'm foxy like that.
      Last edited by artsunlimited; 07-01-2022, 08:56 PM.

Comment

http://www.rtvs.sk/televizia/archiv/15192/39525 i was asking team about downloading from this website,,, and they dont know,,,download files ending in zero bytes,, soo there is problems in streamfab..i will cancel my year subscription. after all

Comment

Any update on the on going Apple TV downloading problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimd6500 View Post
            Any update on the on going Apple TV downloading problem?
            If you mean the 480p part, I am afraid the answer is no.
            Or do you mean that it "does not analyze the video"? If yes, please try to get into the more info window of the video, and then it should be okay.
            If still have a problem, please provide the latest log file.
            If you refer to another downloading issue, we will need more detail and the latest log file, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

If you mean the 480p part, I am afraid the answer is no.
              Or do you mean that it "does not analyze the video"? If yes, please try to get into the more info window of the video, and then it should be okay.
              If still have a problem, please provide the latest log file.
              If you refer to another downloading issue, we will need more detail and the latest log file, thank you.
              Mona,
              Yes I mean the the 480p. I have also updated to the latest version 5.0.4.3. I thought I would try it out first before I send these to you, just in case the new version fixed the problem. But it did not. So here are my log files.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X