Discovery+ US crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post
    I'm out of ideas guys....I stayed with 5.0.3.8 because of dishdude's problem...right now, still able to download high speed without problem so am afraid to update.

Can either of you guys tell me what shows are failing for you so I can try them also....Discovery could have changed something.
    If you have a VPN, try a West Coast US location....could be a CDN problem...but I doubt it.

Right now, I'm grabbing Body Cam: On the Scene and getting about 108MB/s.

I'm sorry I can't be more help....

CDN Problem? What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by dishdude714 View Post
      I submitted a ticket do you still need the log file Mona
      We've received your log file from the v5039, the QA team tested the video shown in the log file, but they could not duplicate the crash problem.
      Also, v5040 has done some changes on discovery+ too, so, please do try the latest one and feedback with the latest log file.
      Or you may wait for the v5041 version and then try again.

Comment

Originally posted by FredH View Post
        I am also having the same problem with Discovery+, very slow download speed but doesn't actually download anything and then it fails. Show is BBQ Brawl S03E08. Log attached and it is a huge file which only has data for this download.
        The developer will check your log file.

Comment

Originally posted by dishdude714 View Post

CDN Problem? What do you mean?
          CDN Content Delivery Network.....most services use several to serve different regions. If you are hitting a busy network, your downloads could be slow. A VPN to a different area could cause you to download from a different server.

Comment

I am also having the same problem with Discovery+, very slow download speed but doesn't actually download anything and then it fails. Show is BBQ Brawl S03E08. Log attached and it is a huge file which only has data for this download.
            Tested with the latest v5041, and it worked well. Please kindly wait for the v5041 and then try again, thanks.

Comment

It worked on our side, please kindly try again with the latest version.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220706-102331.png
Views:	121
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	412240

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post

CDN Content Delivery Network.....most services use several to serve different regions. If you are hitting a busy network, your downloads could be slow. A VPN to a different area could cause you to download from a different server.
                I been having to use a VPN to download from discovery+ which is weird to me

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

It worked on our side, please kindly try again with the latest version.

Name:	screenshot-20220706-102331.png
Views:	121
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	412240
                  That's awesome!!! For me not so much. Still stuck at 99%

Name:	save1.png
Views:	118
Size:	211.0 KB
ID:	412380

Seems like the only way for me to use this software is with a VPN which is very strange

Comment

Working...
                  X