StreamFab 6 development message???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    Is the DRM-MPD downloader a separate module? Is it available yet?
    see here - https://www.dvdfab.cn/drm-mpd-downlo...ckid=headmenu2

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
      Obviously we need to wait for a mod to answer, but if its like the past, you'll get the version 6 upgrade for the downloaders you purchased, the rest will remain trails.
      Thank you for your response. It's good to hear that in the past the company has not left customers stuck with unsupported and out dated software.

Comment

Thanks, I bought it. I do not see the MPD logo on any Showtime films but at least it may show up now.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
          Thanks, I bought it. I do not see the MPD logo on any Showtime films but at least it may show up now.
          do the showtime films have a logo still in them ??
          i think another user got rid of their showtime subscription because of the logo

Comment

No logo but it said 1080p, thats why I bought but it may have been in 1080p before I bought it. No logo at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Electro007 View Post
              Something new with the 4k of Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime with StreamFab 6?
              same question

Comment

Something new with the 4k of Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime with StreamFab 6?
                For the 4K video of Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon, it's protected with Widevine L1..

No timeline yet.

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I'd be happy just with 1080p Disney plus

Comment

I have a question on how to disable the downloader popup? Is there a way to keep it from auto starting when viewing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                      I'd be happy just with 1080p Disney plus
                      To get a Widevine L1 is almost impossible, ( I said almost)

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

For the 4K video of Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon, it's protected with Widevine L1..

No timeline yet.

Wilson
                        aww Thx to answer me Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by rl0822 View Post
                          I have a question on how to disable the downloader popup? Is there a way to keep it from auto starting when viewing something?
                          Which popup do you refer to? Please show us, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Which popup do you refer to? Please show us, thanks.
                            I am almost positive that he is talking about this type of pop-up...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-10-19 1.14.53 AM.png
Views:	378
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	416456

It is annoying sometimes when you want to just read the details about the show or movie and the pop-up appears. Sometimes you can click Cancel and it will let you read the details. Other times it takes you back to the Main display and when you try to select the show or movie again it brings up the pop-up again. In those cases you need to load up your regular browser to see what you want to see. There should be a button you click on StreamFab to start the analysis of the show or movie and then bring up the downloader pop-up. The pop-up shouldn't appear automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

I am almost positive that he is talking about this type of pop-up...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-10-19 1.14.53 AM.png
Views:	378
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	416456

It is annoying sometimes when you want to just read the details about the show or movie and the pop-up appears. Sometimes you can click Cancel and it will let you read the details. Other times it takes you back to the Main display and when you try to select the show or movie again it brings up the pop-up again. In those cases you need to load up your regular browser to see what you want to see. There should be a button you click on StreamFab to start the analysis of the show or movie and then bring up the downloader pop-up. The pop-up shouldn't appear automatically.
                              Yes, as with the competitor.

It is sometimes annoying when the pop-up opens directly.

Maybe this could be integrated with one of the next updates.

Comment

I would love to see more British streaming services on the software like BBC and ITV.

Comment

Working...
                                X