Amazon Downloader not analyzing HD seasons correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Downloader not analyzing HD seasons correctly

Hello everyone, I posted this issue before but after some more updates, Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=416780&d=1666691001.jpg
Views:	1246
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	417305 it's still there. I'm trying to download Season 19 of Thomas & Friends from Amazon Prime UK, but as the earlier seasons (such as Season 5) are in 480p only, the entire T&F series gets analyzed from the first season's quality (so 480p). I do not have the option to select 1080p for the later seasons, please fix this.

I will have the developer double-check the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Thank you, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Mona,
        Please refer to the poster's original message at https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...asons-in-1080p I don't know why he had to start a new thread because there was important information there.

This appears to be a problem resulting from Amazon UK not making available Season 19 (along with 18, 20, & 21) as a separate collection like the US Amazon has. I showed screenshot evidence that Season 19 is available as 1080p in the other thread.

Comment

Mona,
          I really should have checked first at the Amazon UK site and not taken the original poster's word that Season 19 was not on the UK Amazon. It is and he should have no problem downloading in 1080p. It is free to Amazon Prime members.

Comment

Just wanted to bump this issue, was trying to grab Peep Show and saw the same problem.
            Seasons 1-5 are SD, Season 6-9 are HD. All eps report as SD.

Comment

Hi,
              I have seen the same problem with "Most Haunted" on Amazon UK:

Comment

Originally posted by gmrxbox View Post
                Just wanted to bump this issue, was trying to grab Peep Show and saw the same problem.
                Seasons 1-5 are SD, Season 6-9 are HD. All eps report as SD.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/deta...=justus1ktp-20
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-11-08 1.39.26 PM.png
Views:	191
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	417487

Again, another case of individual seasons being available. Instead of trying to download everything based on Season 1, download individual seasons. If doing that is too much of a chore, download everything in Season 1 through 5 based on Season 1 and then download everything in Season 6 through 9 based on Season 6.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-11-08 1.20.21 PM.png
Views:	198
Size:	245.8 KB
ID:	417488

Comment

Originally posted by Ninko View Post
                  Hi,
                  I have seen the same problem with "Most Haunted" on Amazon UK:
                  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackpool-P...s%2C145&sr=1-1
                  Individual seasons are available for this show as well. Find the season where it switches over to HD and use that as the starting point for your HD downloads if you are going to download whole seasons. Use Season 1 to select the SD videos up to the season before where it turns HD.

Comment

All the reported shows and log files have been passed to the developer for checking.

Comment

Working...
                    X