This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Wait New Version 6110] - Amazon isn't being analyzed/downloaded any longer

StreamFab is no longer analyzing and downloading Prime Video. I click on a rented or purchased video to begin the downloading process and all that happens is the video page opens as if I am about to watch it.

The analyzing and download process does not initiate.

After clicking on the video title (refer to the screenshot below):

StreamFab does not initiate the analyzing video process. Instead, this page opens:

It is as if I am in a regular browser, in my Prime Account, about to watch a movie.

This is happening with ALL Amazon videos. Ones that are free, ones that I have paid to rent, ones that I have paid to buy.

This only began happening today...

Anyone else seeing this?
    Last edited by JLB2; 02-22-2023, 04:32 AM.

Originally posted by JLB2 View Post
    StreamFab is no longer analyzing and downloading Prime Video. I click on a rented or purchased video to begin the downloading process and all that happens is the video page opens as if I am about to watch it.

The analyzing and download process does not initiate.

After clicking on the video title (refer to the screenshot below):

StreamFab does not initiate the analyzing video process. Instead, this page opens:

It is as if I am in a regular browser, in my Prime Account, about to watch a movie.

This is happening with ALL Amazon videos. Ones that are free, ones that I have paid to rent, ones that I have paid to buy.

This only began happening today...

Anyone else seeing this?
    might want to post the streamfab log files for the developers to look at.

Comment

Exactly the same problem at my end. Following the latest update, the Amazon downloader is stucked at analyzing stage. No download is starting.

Comment

I can confirm amazon just sits on analyzing forever when starting download its been hours
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm not having any problem with Amazon US, which is my region. What region are you in, JLB2 and darknightm? I downloaded three random movies but I'm not about to spend $2.99 to rent a movie for testing purposes. I have rented movies in the distant past so I do know that they are, in theory, able to be downloaded from Amazon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-02-22 5.21.52 AM.png
Views:	800
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	422178

Pay no mind to the 00:00:00 time length. All three movies are complete in length and looking just great. Just another StreamFab UI bug that pops up now and then that has no effect on the end result of downloading the movie.

Comment

I am in the USA as well. I was trying to download lone star law s10 where it just gets stuck on analyzing when it starts the downloading process. Previous builds had zero issues with amazon us, it appears to of broken in build 6.1.0.9 which I just got update notification for hours ago.
            Last edited by darknightm; 02-22-2023, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by darknightm View Post
              I am in the USA as well. I was trying to download lone star law s10 where it just gets stuck on analyzing when it starts the downloading process
              Rather than the usual clean your cache and etc. half effort BS that everyone is told, I think I'm going to start advocating for a more major solution - a complete clean install for each new StreamFab release. That's what I do and I simply don't see the problems that show up here unless everyone else sees it like this current "let's try adding H265 to Hulu" disaster that is wiping out both H264 and H265 videos on Hulu now.

How to do a clean install of the latest StreamFab

1. Totally delete the contents of your StreamFab Log & Temp directories

2. Use a "professional" uninstall program to completely remove old version of StreamFab
              Make sure the uninstaller removes Registry entries for StreamFab as well as the program
              Do not use the built-in Windows uninstaller as it tends to leave stuff behind
              A good source for currently available free uninstallers is at https://www.lifewire.com/free-uninst...ograms-2625188
              Be sure to choose to remove StreamFab's current configuration when asked

3. Download the latest offline version of StreamFab
              32bit version: https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...reamFab_Online
              64bit version: https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...=StreamFab_x64
              Never use the online pop-up installer as it sometimes produces bad installs

4. Install the new version of StreamFab
              If the uninstall program you used has a Install component to it, use that to install StreamFab
              Using the Install component will keep a complete log of everything added and make a future uninstall easier next time
              A pop-up will appear when you first start StreamFab asking you to re-authorize your StreamFab, do it
              Run Settings and set up your StreamFab configuration
              After setting up your configuration and saving, it is best to close StreamFab and then restart it
              Do a clean install everytime a new StreamFab version comes out and you will have less problems

Comment

In Japan, using version 6.1.0.9 does not proceed beyond parsing Amazon Prime videos. I have no choice but to revert to version 6.1.0.8 and use it.

Comment

Amazon doesn't work at all and at the moment I am in the USA studying at Cambridge Ma. So baloney that it works in USA, it gets stuck on processing at the end. Forever.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Amazon doesnt work.jpg
Views:	835
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	422185
                  Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Having the same problem since 6.1.0.9

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-02-22 123335.png Views:	0 Size:	53.1 KB ID:	422187

Doesn't go past Analyzing.

[ATTACH]n422192[/ATTACH]
                    Last edited by Ninko; 02-22-2023, 12:37 PM.

Comment

log

StreamFab.log

Comment

The same story for me in Canada; 6.1.0.9 gets stuck on parsing Amazon Prime. I reverted to 6.1.0.7 because I didn't have the offline installer for 6.1.0.8.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                          Amazon doesn't work at all and at the moment I am in the USA studying at Cambridge Ma. So baloney that it works in USA, it gets stuck on processing at the end. Forever.
                          Well, I like baloney, so you might re-think your statement. While you think it is not working in YOUR USA, it is working just fine in MY USA this morning (using 6.1.0.9).

Comment

1030 EST and it is working just fine here on the East Coast. Is it possible that something went FUBAR on the StreamFab server side for a bit?

Comment

Tried on 3 different machines and 6.1.0.9 doesn't go pas Analyzing when starting the download. Tried Amazon US and Amazon Canada

Installed 6.1.0.8 without uninstalling 6.1.0.9 and it works
                              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
                              X