V6.1.1.1 Netflix and subtitles still not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V6.1.1.1 Netflix and subtitles still not working

With the latest version of streamfab V6.1.1.1 on netflix not all subtitle are download like on DC Legends of Tomorrow S6 and Supergirl S6 the Dutch subtitles are not download while they exist on the Netflix app.

Do you have the Dutch option for choosing before the download process starts?
    Please provide the StreamFab.log file too, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt2016 View Post
      With the latest version of streamfab V6.1.1.1 on netflix not all subtitle are download like on DC Legends of Tomorrow S6 and Supergirl S6 the Dutch subtitles are not download while they exist on the Netflix app.
      I just posted this in another thread... "I have one suggestion for you to try. On your regular web browser, playback an episode that has the subs you need. Fast forward it about 5 minutes, then put it on pause. Wait about 30 seconds just to be sure, go to streamfab and try again."
      Basically when you access the episode via SF, it looks at the data attached to the current episode you are viewing. Subtitles, bitrates, all that stuff.
      If you watched no episodes I assume it looks at the very first episode. So if that episode has no subs and a low bitrate, the entire series will look like that.
      Last edited by MrGrackle; 03-07-2023, 02:39 PM.

Comment

I cant even log into Netflix, can anyone else here?
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Looks like Netflix is having issues... Nothing to do with SF.

EDIT: Should work now...
          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

People with login issues, are they in a region that is cracking down on password sharing?

Comment

I'm using V6.1.1.3 and I have been having a similar problem on various shows
              When downloading The Windsors I got subs on Season 1, 2, and only Episode 6 of Season 3.
              MrKrawks workaround posted above worked so I could then re-download the Season 3 episodes 1 to 5 and get the subtitles.
              Though I would like a solution where I don't need to download twice

Comment

Working...
              X