No announcement yet.

V. 6.1.1.3: SKYSHOWTIME. Name of Audio tracks & subtitles named as "unknown"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I'm in Belgium and speak French among others. My native mother tong is Spanish but I like to have audio and captions in different languages which allow me to learn more than what I already know.The issue withStreamFab was very little: the outcoming file name is not showing the language it is and I've to rename each file before using DVDFAB creator.

Comment

I have been having this issue for some time, across all streaming services. I only DL English audio and subs but SF never identifies the correct audio language so causes my Plex server to load subs by default, which is annoying as I then have to switch them off every time. I have raised this on here in the past but seen no resolution either. I raise this again because this thread has become active.

Comment

Hi,

The problem will be fixed in the new version of this week.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Excellent on all fronts, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Streaky View Post
            Excellent on all fronts, thank you!
            You think so, do you? Personally, as a StreamFab user, I would prefer that developing time was used for fixing the DRM issue, including Amazon and Netflix, rather than wasting it on a problem that has sat unfixed and neglected since March 2023. More and more, I continue to be baffled by how the Developers and Management think and how they run their company.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

You think so, do you? Personally, as a StreamFab user, I would prefer that developing time was used for fixing the DRM issue, including Amazon and Netflix, rather than wasting it on a problem that has sat unfixed and neglected since March 2023. More and more, I continue to be baffled by how the Developers and Management think and how they run their company.
              Amen.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I'll stay with 6.1.6.1 throughout February... I'm guessing that the DRM fix won't come until March. And once it's fixed, it will probably take several versions until the teething problems are gone...

Maybe you first bring a module to download eBay pictures or a module to save the weather report from the iPhone.

Or they are working on the cosmetics of the user interface :-)​

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
                  I'll stay with 6.1.6.1 throughout February... I'm guessing that the DRM fix won't come until March.
                  As I reported in some other thread on this forum the other day, Wilson has told the Moderators that the DRM problem will be fixed later this week, sort of.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-21 1.42.03 PM.png
Views:	262
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	437914

And once it's fixed, it will probably take several versions until the teething problems are gone...
                  You are being very kind in your wording. Based on past experience I am less optimistic. I would gladly welcome teething pain and offer up high praise if it happens. I'm expecting more like being cut in half with a chainsaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

As I reported in some other thread on this forum the other day, Wilson has told the Moderators that the DRM problem will be fixed later this week, sort of.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-21 1.42.03 PM.png Views:	46 Size:	22.7 KB ID:	437914

You are being very kind in your wording. Based on past experience I am less optimistic. I would gladly welcome teething pain and offer up high praise if it happens. I'm expecting more like being cut in half with a chainsaw.

By the way, I dared to ask in the user center a few weeks ago... Well, their answer was nonsense...

Sebastian: How far along are you with Widevine?

Fab: Sorry to say it does not support downloading from Widevine at present. I'll submit your suggestion to the relevant department. Have a nice day!​

Comment

Thank you anyway for solving the problem even if it was done after months and months...

Comment

Working...
                      X