Hulu 4k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu 4k

Hi all! Just wondering if there's any word on when streamfab might be enabling 4k on Hulu? The competitor has been back at 4k on Hulu for a minute.

Hi,

We will have a check.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Why was no announcement made about this? It's great news!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	326
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	425299

Views:	331
Size:	209.9 KB
ID:	425298
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

I guess now we can use the Hulu 4K list like with Netflix

Comment

I can't even get Hulu to work on a lot of movies, can someone try Mom and Dad? It's a Nickolas Cage movie. Can't get past " analyzing video url"
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
            I can't even get Hulu to work on a lot of movies, can someone try Mom and Dad? It's a Nickolas Cage movie. Can't get past " analyzing video url"
            Hi Chameleon,

I had the same issue as you with StreamFab when I tried to download Mom and Dad from Hulu just now - stuck analyzing.

But, with Hulu, this is what I've done in the past when that occurs & it just worked for Mom and Dad too.

1. Start StreamFab, login to Hulu, try to download Mom and Dad - stuck on analyzing
            2. Hit the X in the top corner and just exit from StreamFab while it's stuck on analyzing.
            3. After StreamFab exits, launch it again - I'm still logged into Hulu via StreamFab & tried downloading Mom and Dad again, which now downloaded.

(don't need to clear logs/queue/temp files)

Try above & see if it works for you.

This has happened on several movies via Hulu with the X out & relaunch usually working for me.

Didn't have *any* issues downloading immediately via The Competitor.

Attachments

Mike

US - CST, No Vpn
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Mike_M; 05-12-2023, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Wow thanks, Mike, it seems as if with StreamFab nothing works as it should until a paid member finds a workaround, they need to the devs to get on the ball here.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

I had the same issue as you with StreamFab when I tried to download Mom and Dad from Hulu just now - stuck analyzing.
                I had no issue downloading Mom and Dad. It analyzed for less than 2 seconds and downloaded right away on the 1st try.

Only difference with you guys is i am still on 6.1.2.1

Comment

Same here. I clicked Start and it was on its way immediately. I wasn't going to post anything here because I was using my modified 6.1.2.1 and didn't feel like returning it to it's base version for the test. But since you announced the results of using 6.1.2.1, I figured I'd post the same for my modified version. Basically identical results.

Comment

Yes, even for TV episodes, sometimes it gets stuck on analyzing. Exit SF, relaunch, it works. Don't know why.

As far as 4K, I recently had to use competitor for Prey as it was not a 4K option. Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKrawk View Post
                      Yes, even for TV episodes, sometimes it gets stuck on analyzing. Exit SF, relaunch, it works. Don't know why.

As far as 4K, I recently had to use competitor for Prey as it was not a 4K option. Am I missing something?
                      I don't understand the question... StreamFab now supports 4K on Hulu. Not sure specifically in what version it was added but it is recent. If your question is you tried before and there was no 4K then like i said, this is a new thing that hasn't even been "announced" by StreamFab

Views:	238
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	425356

Comment

I brought it to their attention the competitor was back to 4k again and asked them when they would be back too. They replied the next day on 4/21/23 and it was around that time it was re-enabled.

Comment

Working...
                        X