Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never get what I select from the Home screen of Crackle, you know the one that shows DOC, but if I select Movies and then pick what I want it will give me what I choose. However not without issues like some of you I get the 403 error and of 15 or more selections picked when I go to downloads to start DL'n my movies I only had 7 of the 15 or more I selected. I am getting 1080p on everything so far which is great. These problems are streamfab not Crackle as I can use Crackle normal and no issues picking and streaming.

By the way october262​ I always try external browsers when having issues and that's not it.

Comment

Stebono,
      Is it 403 error or 503 error? Big difference. 403 is Forbidden, you're not authorized to have what you have requested. 503, which is what I had the one time, is that the server is having problems including possibly too much traffic to it, down for maintenance or it is misconfigured. In both cases it is the Crackle server that has decided it is not giving you what you want (but for different reasons), not StreamFab. I'll ask you what I asked Mr.X but didn't get an answer - Are you signed into Crackle?

Comment

I typo'd you're right it was 503 I'm to use to dealing with 4xx errors so it's automatic. Good catch thank you....

I just went back to get some of the titles missed yesterday plus more and noticed that repeatably needed to sign-in again like 3 time for 12 additional downloads. Did'nt have the 503 this time and I wonder if the 503 is what caused me to lose multiple dl's previously.

So it looks to be progress but still not working properly, still a lot of bugs.

Comment

Crackle definitely seems to be having server problems then. Or it could be in the CloudFront CDN distribution. If I get a chance later (busy with Memorial Day festivities now) I'll check around to see if there are any other reports on either one.

Comment

All I was getting was 480p also...reinstall...picked a winner....Jurassic School. 17 minutes to download and process. 1080p.
            Guess if you hit the right time it's not too bad.

Comment

Crackle is now working, including the ability to download subtitles. I was able to download and play (with subtitles), the classing "Lost Horizon" in 1080x1920...with subtitles.

This thread, as far as I can tell, is resolved.

Comment

Working...
              X