StreamFab v6.1.2.1: Subtitle Names Not Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab v6.1.2.1: Subtitle Names Not Set

When downloading from any of the modules, the subtitle language is being set but the subtitle name/title isn't.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	245
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	425224Click image for larger version

Views:	140
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	425225

Views:	144
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	425227
    ​​
    This can be confusing when trying to pick the right subtitle when playing the video. How do i know which one is the French from France vs. from Canada? How do i know which one is the forced subs vs. the regular one or even the Closed Captions vs. the regular one?

Please set the name/title of the subtitles in the MKV/MP4 as it is kinda crucial when downloading multiple subs.

Views:	142
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	425226

This is a super easy thing to code and yet adds great value IMHO so i hope you do add this soon to all modules​
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Obviously it should say Français (France) and Français (Canada)... i edited the MKV header manually and my mind was thinking in English lol

Comment

Your post has been passed on to the developer team.

Comment

Thank you Mona.

I just realized this is already implemented in the Netflix, HBO Max and Hulu modules but not Amazon. I download most from Amazon so i wrongly assumed it was the case everywhere.

So basically this feature is missing from Amazon, which i am guessing it's due to the massive rewrite

Comment

Working...
        X