Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab v6.1.3.5: Discovery+ Canada is now DRM Protected. Please fix subtitles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovery+ StreamFab v6.1.3.5: Discovery+ Canada is now DRM Protected. Please fix subtitles.

Back from vacation only to be blindsided when trying to download the latest episode of 90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days (S06E11) last night.

As you know, i think yt-dlp is the bee's knees. But, it doesn't remove DRM so i will now be forced to use StreamFab for Discovery+. I like StreamFab's interface and the batch download and all that but my frustration is with the total lack of listening to PROVEN SOLUTIONS for known problems.

Discovery+ SRT Subtitles have never worked. Period.

Since May 2022, I have explained this time, and time, and time again. I have showed exactly how i get the subtitles and convert them to SRT. Still, nothing.

Now that i need to use StreamFab to download from Discovery+, i will become a nuisance on this forum with the constant pestering to get that fixed.

If a developer wants to reach out to me personally, i'd be glad to show exactly how i get the subs and convert them. If not, there probably won't be any bug reports from me except that one.

I will report it with every. single. version.

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Hi jpp72,please check PM, thank you.

Comment

I gave you my login credentials and a step-by-step guide on how to get the subtitles from Discovery+ 49 days ago.

Subtitles still don't work and nobody has contacted me to tell me you don't need the login anymore.

I am going to cancel Discovery+. Looks like even with a clear explanation of a working method, that dev can't figure it out.

It's kinda pathetic actually...

If you ever decide to fix that, then use https://www.statescard.com/ to get your own Discovery+ account
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Sorry for the late respond. According to the QA team, the subtitle problem has been fixed in the latest v6148. If you still want to have a try, please use the latest v6148. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X