This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.1.3.8 failure to start download of Amazon videos

The title says it all. I rented about 6 videos this morning. Went to download and.....nothing. The program seems like it wants to go through the process, but then just comes back without displaying any video/audio/subs selection criteria. Log attached.
    This was working Monday, the last time I used it. Was something new implemented on Amazon's side? I cleared cache and rebooted, but still having this issue. Problems with Streamfab servers?
    Log attached.
    -Radiah
    Attached Files

I am seeing something similar this morning - probably the same problem:
    Any time I try to select any amazon movie today, it gives the initial program information display, but then goes to an error message:

"Failed to load URL http://video/detail/xxxxx with error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105)."

Same error on two different computers and two different recent versions of StreamFab.
    The same movies load and play normally in FireFox browser.

Comment

I don't get any errors. When I click into a movie I no longer get the box that pops up and analyzes the movie. It just has a spinning circle on the tab that never brings up the box to select your settings to download.

Comment

I've also tried removing the application 6.1.3.8 and going back to 6.1.2.4 and it still does the same thing. It no longer brings up the box to analyze.

Comment

same problem

Comment

I cant download anything I want from Amazon, even Freevee.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
              I cant download anything I want from Amazon, even Freevee.
              only movies that have just been added

Comment

Originally posted by Daglieloalgatto View Post

only movies that have just been added
                Sometimes it works for movies it just lands on when I open Amazon, and when I pick a movie it won't download.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

FWIW, the competitor's program works fine, except you cannot get DD+ audio in CBR mode. It is fully available in CVBR and HEVC.
                  Hopefully StreamFab will be able to get this in order ASAP.
                  -Radiah

Comment

I have the same Problem with an older StreamFab Version.

Apparently Amazon has changed something again.

Until yesterday, the Program ran without Problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Mauser View Post
                      I am seeing something similar this morning - probably the same problem:
                      Any time I try to select any amazon movie today, it gives the initial program information display, but then goes to an error message:

"Failed to load URL http://video/detail/xxxxx with error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105)."

Same error on two different computers and two different recent versions of StreamFab.
                      The same movies load and play normally in FireFox browser.
                      Similar... Failed to load URL http://video/detail/B009EEIHD0 with error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105).

Attached Files

Comment

f course this had to happen at the end of the month when i download all the HBO Max that will me removed
                        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
                          f course this had to happen at the end of the month when i download all the HBO Max that will me removed
                          That is why I like having the competitor too.

But with SF, for the Max stuff you could use the Max module, and pick Prime as your TV provider to sign in. Sure it will be stuck at 720p, but it's better than nothing, in case this isn't fixed before the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

Similar... Failed to load URL http://video/detail/B009EEIHD0 with error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105).

Same here. This was happening to me about 15 hours ago. Oddly, it would do it with the computer NOT running a vpn. When I tried on a different computer WITH a vpn running it worked fine. Very weird.

Comment

The developers are working on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X