Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Tube Downloader - Subtitiles not properly being downloaded.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Tube Downloader - Subtitiles not properly being downloaded.

Using current version of 6.1.3.8 - I am trying to download episodes of "Be My Dream Family" via You Tube Downloader. I have the settings set for extracting all subtitles into srt files. Even though all episodes have subtitles when I first tried to download all episodes via the Playlist, only some of the episodes downloaded the subtitles. I have then gone back to try again and in some cases the subtitles for some of the other episodes get downloaded and in some cases they do not. At this point I continue to try to download with subtitles but am unable to do so. I am attaching a log file of my latest unsuccessful efforts.

StreamFab.log

Please name one or two episodes that do not download the subtitles, thanks.

Comment

Currently among the episodes are: 25, 31. 30, 29, 28, 27. Note that when I first tried to download all 120 episodes, the following did not download subtitles: 12-55, 60, 64, 66-76, 80, 82-114. Then when I went back and tried again, some of those episodes did download subtitles eventually after trying 3 and 4 times. So the problem seems to be that the downloader is not consistent in downloading the subtitles. It is very hit and miss.

Just now I tried to download episodes 1-25 with subtitles. Interestingly, the first 6 episodes downloaded correctly with all subtitles requested. However episodes 7-25 all downloaded without subtitles. Here is the latest log: StreamFab.log

Comment

I am also attaching a screenshot of the downloaded files so you can see exactly what was and what was not downloaded just now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-09-01 072515.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	429917

Comment

Who can read that?
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I will re-iterate one more time. I have configured tons of phpBB, MyBB and vBulletin forums before. If the admin cannot figure out how to configure it so that images are not down sampled to an unreadable size like it is doing now, i can do it for them. It's a freaking 5 minute job...
            How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Lets see if this is any better: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-09-01 072515.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	429922

Comment

Originally posted by maineiac13 View Post
                Lets see if this is any better:
                Just use this site to upload your screenshot:

Blazing fast and secure Image hosting for all of your images.
                How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
                X