6.1.3.9 Still wrong number of Episodes Dallas + new advertisements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.1.3.9 Still wrong number of Episodes Dallas + new advertisements

Okay, folks, I am about to just stop here. I just downloaded 6.1.3.9 and the first thing I got hit with was a giant advertisement ( I already have the program), so I closed the ad and went on to download Dallas Season 11 which has 30 episodes, it only shows 25. This has been an issue for a while now. There are many other episodic series that just do not download the correct numbers. I guess it's not possible to fix this. This completely ruins many shows with episodes, they leave the provider and then I can't finish the series. The example below.Click image for larger version  Name:	Dallas Season 11 30 episodes.jpg Views:	0 Size:	33.6 KB ID:	429931 Click image for larger version  Name:	Dallas Season 11 Episode 30.jpg Views:	0 Size:	24.8 KB ID:	429932 Click image for larger version  Name:	aDVERTIZMENTS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.4 KB ID:	429933

Last edited by Chameleon; 09-01-2023, 04:11 PM.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

I have to agree here... this is getting crazy! The only improvement I see from 6.1.3.9 is an improvement to create more ads for streamfab on a product I already purchased. It's at a point of ridiculousness now. Mona stated she would pass on the complaints to the developers and now we're seeing the same, if not bigger and newer ads. I do not want these showing up on software I purchased. If I'm interested, I'll go to the site.

It's already frustrating enough that these fixes aren't improving beyond many issues, but the only fix seems to have benefited streamfab by showing, yet, more ads. For me, the ads fuel more frustration when something can't be fixed that's been clearly stated will be available in the next upcoming release. I understand its cat & mouse at any given time, but c'mon, at least the one thing you definitely 100% have control over is limiting your ads for paid customers. At least put the option for us to disable them if we don't want to see them, please.​

I understand you want to advertise specials to people. I get it. For those of us that don't like seeing these ads popup, at minimum, please give the user an interactive option to opt out.

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post
      I have to agree here... this is getting crazy! The only improvement I see from 6.1.3.9 is an improvement to create more ads for streamfab on a product I already purchased. It's at a point of ridiculousness now. Mona stated she would pass on the complaints to the developers and now we're seeing the same, if not bigger and newer ads. I do not want these showing up on software I purchased. If I'm interested, I'll go to the site.

It's already frustrating enough that these fixes aren't improving beyond many issues, but the only fix seems to have benefited streamfab by showing, yet, more ads. For me, the ads fuel more frustration when something can't be fixed that's been clearly stated will be available in the next upcoming release. I understand its cat & mouse at any given time, but c'mon, at least the one thing you definitely 100% have control over is limiting your ads for paid customers. At least put the option for us to disable them if we don't want to see them, please.​

I understand you want to advertise specials to people. I get it. For those of us that don't like seeing these ads popup, at minimum, please give the user an interactive option to opt out.
      At the VERY LEAST, do not advertise to people who have the ALL-IN-ONE... What exactly are you trying to sell me? I already have it!!! Utterly mind boggling.
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
      X