6.1.3.9 No more CBR codec in Amazon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.1.3.9 No more CBR codec in Amazon?

I can't seem to find a setting for CBR downloads in many movies and when I can it gives me a poor audio bitrate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-09-02_12-27-24.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	429981
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Confirmed....CBR disappears on H265.....but I'm still able to get 640. Do you have another title I can check?

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post
      Confirmed....CBR disappears on H265.....but I'm still able to get 640. Do you have another title I can check?

Name:	Black Demon.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	429990

I guess no more H265 CBR, it could be it was never available my memory has been horrible lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Name:	Black Demon.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	429990

I guess no more H265 CBR, it could be it was never available my memory has been horrible lately.
        try the tv series "good omens" - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ion#post428777

Comment

Good Omens...
          Neither season now.....I could find a 2160p CBR for both seasons though so it would make sense that they were available before at one time in 1080p.

Comment

Yep, another feature gone to the dust. Sad.

Comment

This has been the case for quite a while. I could be wrong but i don't think it's a StreamFab issue.

Amazon has been playing around with bitrates and profiles and they have stepped it up in the past few months.

Even downloading a TV Episode 1 week and downloading the same episode the next week i have seen the bitrate be different.

With the amount of content they have, it takes a while to replace all that media.

Right now, it seems CBR is still available on H264 profiles but not H265
              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Thank you jpp72, If you tell me this, I believe you and can still hold out hope it will be fixed. As far as I am concerned, if you didn't say it, I wouldn't hold out hope for it to be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
                  This has been the case for quite a while. I could be wrong but i don't think it's a StreamFab issue.

Amazon has been playing around with bitrates and profiles and they have stepped it up in the past few months.

Even downloading a TV Episode 1 week and downloading the same episode the next week i have seen the bitrate be different.

With the amount of content they have, it takes a while to replace all that media.

Right now, it seems CBR is still available on H264 profiles but not H265
                  They could be messing with what's available to a browser also.

Comment

I absolutely agree

Comment

Hi,

I will confirm that it's the Amazon problem or StreamFab problem.

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi all,

Confirmed that we could not get the H265 CBR stream information any more, checked the video "The Black Demon" and "Host".

Amazon Prime Video changed something...

Thanks!

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X