No announcement yet.

Foxtel/Binge/Kayo & Streamfab 6.1.4.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope I do not have to. I would just like it working.

I have been thinking of trying older versions.

Does anyone have any thoughts or guidance?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      I hope I do not have to. I would just like it working.

I have been thinking of trying older versions.

Does anyone have any thoughts or guidance?
      did you try clearing your cookies & site data and cache for Foxtel/Binge/Kayo ??
      to clear the cache see this thread - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...deo#post430499 post #10

Comment

Yep. Cache & Cookies, etc cleaned between trials and PC rebooted.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Please remove the current version and then run the v6139 to have a try and see the result:

Comment

I've been fighting the urge to write this for 9 days now and I can't hold back much longer. Mona, don't you ever look to see if a streaming site is even supported by StreamFab? I'll break the news to you, foxtel.com, binge.com.au, and kayosports.com.au are not listed as either supported in MPD or M3U8. And obviously they are not VIP. I know that honesty is not one of DVDFab's strong points but you should make it clear in the advertisements you bombard everyone with that StreamFab can NOT download from every streaming sites in the world. Keeping mum gets you in situations like this.
            So, either those sites are not supported and no amount of changing versions are going to fix them or someone there is not on the ball and are not adding supported sites to the list.
            Considering how the Update Changelogs are missing entries and have entries listed that haven't been included in the update, it would make the second option a very possible possibility.

Since any posts from me here will be extremely rare from now on, I'd like to go off-topic. Have DVDFab save their money hiring professional reviewers to post fake reviews on Videohelp.com (and probably other sites). They are so obviously fake that it's not funny. It's be better to use the money to hire a new developer or two and maybe a few other programmers just to check their work before it gets released to the customers. Maybe add a few other people to just download all day long so that you, StreamFab, can find changes/problems at all the supported streaming sites BEFORE the customers do. We are not your beta testers. You work for us, we don't work for you.

Comment

Cats, I disagree with you.

A lot of sites are clones or use the same technology/DRM as other sites and impossible for Fab to list them all.

I think I did my due diligence and tested the sites prior to purchase and they worked if you have read my posts.

GregiBoy

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                Please remove the current version and then run the v6139 to have a try and see the result:
                Hi Mona,

Thanks for your reply.

I am doing as you suggest and will have some results tomorrow (I hope)

GregiBoy

Comment

GregiBoy,
                  I am guessing that I am not familiar to you as I am more of a lurker than a participator in this forum. Just wanted to say I haven't any posts from you in a very long time. You use to be very active in this forum and was at one time a moderator several years ago. I remember you being very knowledgeable when it came to media players and if I remember correctly you use to beta test them as well. My apologies for the off topic post but I just wanted to say that I am glad to see you're still here and I hope you are doing well.

Comment

jkadlec​, you have the right bloke and I have had a few years off for a variety of reasons. Thanks for the welcome back.

Comment

Mona, onto my testing:-
                      kayosports.com (This is a foxtel sports offshoot)

Consistently CAN download content.
                      Often gets the download parameters box stuck in a loop and it has to be cancelled.
                      Sometimes recognises content as Youtube Plus, sometimes as DRM MPD.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kayo2.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	431121

Name:	Kayo1.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	431122
                        Results from kayosports.com

Comment

Binge.com.au (Site is a foxtel associate)

Clear History, Websites & cookies, delete temp directory.

Download works fine on first job, cannot add another job until history and temp cleared again.

Name:	Binge1.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	431124

Comment

The final test with V6..1.3.9. Foxtel, no luck.

Name:	Foxtel1.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	431135

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                              The final test with V6..1.3.9. Foxtel, no luck.

Name:	Foxtel1.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	431135
                              have you tried downloading with a VPN ??

Comment

Yeah, I have and also have tried it with antivurus disabled & both. Have to turn my VPN to Australia though as Foxtel only allow Oz IP's to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X