This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Can't Connect to Paramount Plus - Unexpected Error Mesage

I am currently having an issue connecting to the Paramount+ service. Every time I enter my user ID and password in Streamfab I am given an error message saying "Oops there was an unexpected error, please try again." I've reset my password both through the Paramount+ download and through the Paramount+ website and I continue to run into the issue. I can confirm I can access the website after resetting my password so this appears to be an issue on the StreamFab side.

Has anyone else run into this issue and if so were you able to resolve it?
    Thank You

Originally posted by SGrossart View Post
    I am currently having an issue connecting to the Paramount+ service. Every time I enter my user ID and password in Streamfab I am given an error message saying "Oops there was an unexpected error, please try again." I've reset my password both through the Paramount+ download and through the Paramount+ website and I continue to run into the issue. I can confirm I can access the website after resetting my password so this appears to be an issue on the StreamFab side.

Has anyone else run into this issue and if so were you able to resolve it?
    Thank You
    try clearing your cookies & site data for paramount plus
    restart streamfab and retry signing in again and see if you can log in.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try clearing your cookies & site data for paramount plus
      restart streamfab and retry signing in again and see if you can log in.
      Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately that did not resolve the issue. I cleared my cookies and site data from both StreamFab as well as all 3 browsers on my machine (Chrome, Mozilla, and EDGE), restarted StreamFab and tried connecting to the Paramount+ downloader again and I continue to run into the same issue. I have confirmed that I am able to connect to all of my other downloaders (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Max, Disney+, and Peacock) without issue.

Any additional suggestions to resolve the issue are greatly appreciated.

Thank You​

Comment

Originally posted by SGrossart View Post

Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately that did not resolve the issue. I cleared my cookies and site data from both StreamFab as well as all 3 browsers on my machine (Chrome, Mozilla, and EDGE), restarted StreamFab and tried connecting to the Paramount+ downloader again and I continue to run into the same issue. I have confirmed that I am able to connect to all of my other downloaders (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Max, Disney+, and Peacock) without issue.

Any additional suggestions to resolve the issue are greatly appreciated.

Thank You​
        try clearing the streamfab cache, see post #10 of this thread - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...deo#post430499

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try clearing the streamfab cache, see post #10 of this thread - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...deo#post430499
          Thank you. I tired following the example from the post in the other thread but I am still having the same issue. I deleted all of the files within the ...Temp\\Cache\Cache\Cache_Data folder but that did not work. Is there a specific folder(s) within the Cache folder you are recommending to delete the contents?

Thank You

Comment

I just delete everything in the temp directory.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
              I just delete everything in the temp directory.
              Thank you, I was finally able to resolve the issue by deleting all of the contents of the temp folder. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
              X