Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

Please try the test version and tell me the result.

Note: In the new version, still have a few videos can download 540p only, we are still in working. But you can try it first.

Wilson
    Work great Wilson, but as you said there are a few that are 540p but they were few and far between, I found the movie

" Ma"
    "No Hard Feelings"

and a few more that were still 540p but the majority I tried were 1080p. Great work. I am pleased. Thank you.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

Please try the test version and tell me the result.

Note: In the new version, still have a few videos can download 540p only, we are still in working. But you can try it first.

Wilson
      thank Mona
      I tried, and most came back 1080p. but there are some movies bitrate is too low. for example "doona"
      Click image for larger version

Name:	doona.jpg
Views:	945
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	432045

Comment

Originally posted by DVDalibaba View Post

thank Mona
        I tried, and most came back 1080p. but there are some movies bitrate is too low. for example "doona"

Name:	doona.jpg
Views:	945
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	432045
        Wilson.Wang the new version gets only the High Profile.

Comment

OK with "Who is Erin Carter ?"
          One error with Bodies s01e01, I am trying other series and will let you know

Comment

Name:	Bodies.jpg
Views:	821
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	432051
            Originally posted by Jeco92 View Post
            OK with "Who is Erin Carter ?"
            One error with Bodies s01e01, I am trying other series and will let you know
            Bodies Ep 1 Season 1 worked fine for me.
            Last edited by Chameleon; 10-24-2023, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Fall of the House of Usher says it will try and download at 1080, but actually is downloading at 540. Not fixed for me. at least on this show.

Comment

Fall of the House of Usher is all in 1080p.

Comment

In case anyone is curious on the timing of this, Netflix recently discontinued support for older Roku devices. There is an extensive list of devices removed. If ever there was an argument for keeping your streaming devices separated (ie: not built in to the TV) this would be it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrackle View Post
                    In case anyone is curious on the timing of this, Netflix recently discontinued support for older Roku devices. There is an extensive list of devices removed. If ever there was an argument for keeping your streaming devices separated (ie: not built in to the TV) this would be it.
                    I always tell my friends and family this and their retort is "It works fine".

My cousin was complaining about not being able to play a certain movie on Plex and i got him a Chromecast w/Google TV for his birthday. Waddayaknow... It works now!
                    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

My cousin was complaining about not being able to play a certain movie on Plex and i got him a Chromecast w/Google TV for his birthday. Waddayaknow... It works now!
                      jpp72....you've blocked private messages...any other way to contact you?

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Before the days of streaming, even DirecTV would periodically force their customers to get new hardware, they probably still do. They replaced your cards every so often too. All related no doubt (the cat and mouse game).

Comment

Working...
                        X