Skyshowtime does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkyShowtime Skyshowtime does not work

Just SF 6.1.4.8 update was released and nothing was mentioned about fixing Skyshowtime

Skyshowtime still does not work.

On Oct 20th 2023 it was mentioned that Skyshowtime does not work.

It works fine in Chrome or Edge but I get a black screen after pressing play on a move or episode as everybody.
    I also unstall / install clearing cache/temp folder but did not help.​

When will this be finally fixed !!!

Logs attached

StreamFab.log qef.log
    Attached Files
    Last edited by adrie; 11-02-2023, 03:17 PM.

Try adding these new widevine files that Wilson.Wang posted for the Peacock problem. There is a good chance it will fix the SkyShowtime problem as well.

Using both 6.1.4.5 and 6.1.4.6 (logs attached for both) Peacock refuses to get beyond the initial "Analyzing Video URL" popup when you are choosing a video. It does not matter whether it is a TV Show or Movie or whether it is a new file or has been on Peacock for a year or more. This effective stops all downloads. I
    Last edited by Cats4U; 11-02-2023, 07:41 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Hi all, To users who have issues with Skyshowtime/OnlyFans/Channel4/Peacock/Crackle, please try this temp solution. 1. Download the CEF file from the following link: https://dvdfab-temp.s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/download/CEF.7z. 2. Extract the CEF file to the directory %userprofile%/AppData/Local/. and overwrite the

Please check this one, which offerred more info, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        Try adding these new widevine files that Wilson.Wang posted for the Peacock problem. There is a good chance it will fix the SkyShowtime problem as well.

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...390#post432390
        Yes This did the trick.

Thanks Cats4u for pointing this out.

Problem was related to new Widevine update.

Mona this temporary fix solved the problem.

Wilson Wang Hope that this will be sorted out in the next update.

Comment

Mona Thank you - Skyshowtime working perfectly again.

Comment

Using both 6.1.4.5 and 6.1.4.6 (logs attached for both) Peacock refuses to get beyond the initial "Analyzing Video URL" popup when you are choosing a video. It does not matter whether it is a TV Show or Movie or whether it is a new file or has been on Peacock for a year or more. This effective stops all downloads. I

I have the same issue as Cats4U in the Peacock analyzing post. The content of C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\CEF\User Data\WidevineCdm folder have disappeared and I got the black screen again when I press the movie/ seriebutton when using Skyshowtime.. Replacing the CEF folder did got Skyshowtime Module to work again
            Perhaps it is related to the fact that the latest version of Winevidecmd is 4.10.2710.0. The Windevinecmd version in CEF Zip is 4.10.2557.0 !​

Mona Unfoutantely I had to repace the CEF folder again today See above.

Comment

Mona As adrie writes I also have to replace the CEF folder everytime I want to download anything from Skyshowtime (on every restart of Streamfab).

Comment

have to replace the CEF folder everytime I want to download anything from Skyshowtime (on every restart of Streamfab)
                The developers will check this part.

Comment

Working...
                X