Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is "StreamFab New Products Guarantee" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is "StreamFab New Products Guarantee" ?

Like the subject line says, what is it?
    And if I were to proceed with it to see what it tries to do, it somehow says I do not qualify for it because I do not own the DVDFab All-in-one and tries to sell me products I do not need (DVDFab UHD Drive Tool, DVDFab Blu-ray Recorder Copy).

So, to have access to any new streaming products I need to own all the disc based products?

Hi,

It's the service for StreamFab only.

As the name, you can get any new StreamFab products in Lifetime version if you have the "New Products Guarantee".

And you can get it from the member center.

Wilson​
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

MrGrackle,
      Where are you seeing this? I don't see it in the Member Center.

Wilson,
      you can get any new StreamFab products in Lifetime version if you have the "New Products Guarantee".
      It should have been this way all along for free. Maybe All-in-One Lifetime means something different in China but for the rest of the world it means you get EVERYTHING FOREVER.​​​​​​​

Comment

Wilson.Wang, you told us that anyone who purchased the all-in-one before March 10, 2021 would receive all new supported streaming sites for free.

Please look at this thread…
        "Beginning next week, DRM Downloader will be sold as a single site product, e.g. Amazon Downloader, Netflix Downloader etc. If you have already purchased it, you will continue to have access to all sites through all of 2021. Don’t miss this opportunity to have full access! You can read more about it here

Why should we have to pay for this “New Products Guarantee” when we were told that we would already get it in the first place? Please explain. Those of us that purchased before March 10, 2021 should get this “New Products Guarantee” option added to our license at no extra charge.
        Last edited by jkadlec; 11-05-2023, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jkadlec View Post
          Wilson.Wang, you told us that anyone who purchased the all-in-one before March 10, 2021 would receive all new supported streaming sites for free.

Please look at this thread…
          "Beginning next week, DRM Downloader will be sold as a single site product, e.g. Amazon Downloader, Netflix Downloader etc. If you have already purchased it, you will continue to have access to all sites through all of 2021. Don’t miss this opportunity to have full access! You can read more about it here

Why should we have to pay for this “New Products Guarantee” when we told that we would already get it in the first place? Please explain. Those of us that purchased before March 10, 2021 should get this “New Products Guarantee” option added to our license at no extra charge.
          i read somewhere that the all-in-one before March 10, 2021 was only for the modules at the time when they was first released.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

i read somewhere that the all-in-one before March 10, 2021 was only for the modules at the time when they was first released.
            Initially, that was correct. Then they changed it to all future sites will be included for those that purchased before March 10, 2021. This is all mentioned in the thread that I shared in my previous post (specifically posts #21 and #24).
            Last edited by jkadlec; 11-05-2023, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Hi,

"New Products Guarantee" is not included the StreamFab AIO products but as the additional service (like 3PC, extended download service).

The user can select to get it when purchasing or upgrade StreamFab AIO.

Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20231108-104200.png Views:	0 Size:	104.4 KB ID:	432679

For the old DRM Video Downloader, as I said before, you have get more than 30 new products in the past two years, and it will to be continue.

If you have the old DRM Video Downloader, and not interested the adult service or already have all of the StreamFab products now, you don't need the order the "New Products Guarantee" service.

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Dear Streamfab-Support-Team,

can you please explain to me?

My current license is: Streamfab (at the time, it was AIO), I paid about 300€ at the time. I would like to upgrade to AIO Lifetime, but as your graphics up in the thread show, you want me to by a new product "StreamFab All-In-One" (with just a few more modules I don't care about) plus the New product Lifetime pass for a total of around 140€ in total.

Do you guys hav a special offer for people who are interested in your lifetime pass but who are not willing to pay $99 for a bunch of uninteresting new modules since they bought your premium AIO bundle?

I have a couple of platforms/new modules that I would suggest and help you guys to implement but I don't want to pay for a new product to buy those once I helped you implement them.

Please re-think this pricing policy of yours for clients who just bought your product a few "modules" away. :-)

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                  Hi,

"New Products Guarantee" is not included the StreamFab AIO products but as the additional service (like 3PC, extended download service).

The user can select to get it when purchasing or upgrade StreamFab AIO.

For the old DRM Video Downloader, as I said before, you have get more than 30 new products in the past two years, and it will to be continue.

If you have the old DRM Video Downloader, and not interested the adult service or already have all of the StreamFab products now, you don't need the order the "New Products Guarantee" service.

Wilson
                  Confused here because I do have the DRM downloaders, only missing MGstage and Onlyfans.
                  Do I need the New Products Guarantee? Or do I have to get the 2 modules to go to AIO.
                  When I try the page it tries to sell the 2 modules plus New Products Guarantee.

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                  MrGrackle,
                  Where are you seeing this? I don't see it in the Member Center.

Wilson,

It should have been this way all along for free. Maybe All-in-One Lifetime means something different in China but for the rest of the world it means you get EVERYTHING FOREVER.​​​​​​​

On the startup screen where it shows what modules you own and what ones you can do a trial on, there is one for StreamFab New Products Guarantee, it looks like a module in itself. But when I start the program I already have a checkmarks next to "All SF products" - "5 computer license" - "Discount for future products" justabove that (???)

Or is that an AD for AIO? The AIO orange button says to upgrade for $69, but if you click that, it does not go to an AIO option for that price.

"Supplement My StreamFab All-In-One by Adding New Products

You have already owned 41 products of StreamFab All-In-One. To enjoy the latest version, you can supplement it by adding the newly released 3 products you don't have, such as: StreamFab MGStage Downloader, StreamFab OnlyFans Downloader.​"

That is only 2 products when you do the math.​

Comment

can I please get an detailed explanation on this

New Products Guarantee

StreamFab New Products Guarantee ensures that you can have future new StreamFab products for free.

1. Will I get only the present AIO updates I have
                    2. Or will i get any product(Including New sites) released in the future, or does it apply to the AIO Till i bought

Comment

What I don't understand is this, I've been supporting since 2003. I have DVDFab all-in-one lifetime, StreamFab All-in-one Lifetime, Duplicate licenses,StreamFab DRM M3U8 Downloader, PassKeys, Media servers, some licenses I can't even identify, and half my software not only can I not use because of region lockouts, But haven't or never will use because demographics, I don't speak the language. Spending thousands over the last couple decades. But now I am basically to purchase the upgrade, which is the same price as buying the all-in-one again. which seems a bit unfair when new customers can come in and basically get two - four times the amount of software for a quarter of the price. Also gaining the lifetime guarantee that us long time supporters should have been given all along. Now coming back and realizing this when I am considering new software purchases is has stopped me from considering this. Because its basically saying buy the software again including the items you can't or never will use or you can't have what frankly anyone that's supported you guys deserve. Why would anyone want to invest when right now my software won't even register despite having licenses. Feels like a Wondershare Sister company gone rogue.

Comment

Impend69, on what date did you purchase StreamFab AIO Lifetime?

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                          Impend69, on what date did you purchase StreamFab AIO Lifetime?
                          BELIVE it was Jan, 11 2021, but it doesn’t matter. I have received all the standard sales policy “we don’t give a shit” responses from the company. And in not so many words, we don’t care you have supported us for 21 years, we do t care you own duplicate licenses you’ve never used, we don’t care you purchased 1/3 of the software you can never use, if you want life time guarantee like the new supporters, you will have to buy another lifetime all in one. Simply put the have gotten enough out of me. I will never spend another dollar. And I’m sure glad I found out when I came to purchase another all in one, and before I checked out. I would have been mad spending another $600 with a company that doesn’t give a crap about its loyal supporters.

Comment

If the date that you state is correct, you would have received a deal at the time, for free, that was pretty much the equivalent to what the New Products Guarantee (minus Adult sites) is today. Do you know of any reason why you should not have received it at the time? We had one individual that purchased before the cutoff date, then asked for a refund and received it, and then bought it again after the cutoff date. They lost out on the deal.
                            I will send this up the line to the Administrators to see if I can get that deal for you. I just need to know if the email address associated with this forum is the same one you used to purchase the program. If not, I'll get in touch with you via PM.

Comment

where exactly can i get the "StreamFab New Products Guarantee"? i've been using streamfab for a few years now (aio), but i've never seen this feature anywhere

How can I get it?

i don't really want to pay the same again for things i never use anyway.​
                              You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

Working...
                              X