Congratulations To jpp72

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations To jpp72

I have a strong feeling that I'm speaking for everyone that's spent any time on this forum as I offer congratulations to jpp72 on his​ becoming a StreamFab Moderator.....

When you look at the amount of knowledge and assistance his posts provide..... always delivered with the sincere effort to offer that information as a learning experience..... while never taking a demeaning posture..... his appointment can only result in an improvement in the operation of this forum..... and a much better and more effective liaison between StreamFab and its Users.....

So again..... Congratulations, jpp72​..... and also to StreamFab for having the wisdom to make the appointment.
    Last edited by weavermovies; 11-23-2023, 05:43 AM.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post
    I have a strong feeling that I'm speaking for everyone that's spent any time on this forum as I offer congratulations to jpp72 on his​ becoming a StreamFab Moderator.....

When you look at the amount of knowledge and assistance his posts provide..... always delivered with the sincere effort to offer that information as a learning experience..... while never taking a demeaning posture..... his appointment can only result in an improvement in the operation of this forum..... and a much better and more effective liaison between StreamFab and its Users.....

So again..... Congratulations, jpp72​..... and also to StreamFab for having the wisdom to make the appointment.
    Wow! Thank you so much!

I feel a renewed sense of hope that StreamFab can be the best stream downloader now that i see their willingness to listen to users.

I have provided them with honest feedback on the forum software and its configuration, as well as feedback on the development style and cycle. There is still a bit of a game of telephone but my contact is very enthusiastic and is does pass on everything i provide her.

Things are looking up IMHO...
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Well deserved, I wish you a long happy stay here, you have helped many people, and sharing your knowledge is always a good thing.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Excellent news! Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Wow! Thank you so much!

I feel a renewed sense of hope that StreamFab can be the best stream downloader now that i see their willingness to listen to users.

I have provided them with honest feedback on the forum software and its configuration, as well as feedback on the development style and cycle. There is still a bit of a game of telephone but my contact is very enthusiastic and is does pass on everything i provide her.

Things are looking up IMHO...
            Congrats! I stopped looking at the forum for about a week and things have started looking up. I see likes, and profile pictures finally exist... though weirdly I'm unable to do either it seems... Still nice to see!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaynator495 View Post

Congrats! I stopped looking at the forum for about a week and things have started looking up. I see likes, and profile pictures finally exist... though weirdly I'm unable to do either it seems... Still nice to see!
              Dont feel bad I can't figure out how to "Like a Post" either.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Congrats jpp72! Fantastic news!

Comment

Great news

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Dont feel bad I can't figure out how to "Like a Post" either.
                    Lol yeah it was disabled for non-Moderators. I have fixed that and i also made it so the read state of the forum is no longer device dependent but user dependent. That means if you read a post on your phone, it will also be read when you go back to your PC.

I don't know about you but with me having so many devices, it was a huge annoyance...

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Lol yeah it was disabled for non-Moderators. I have fixed that and i also made it so the read state of the forum is no longer device dependent but user dependent.
                      LOL, looks like you've already proven that whoever was smart enough to make you the Moderator was right on the money! Congratulations and thank you so much for stepping up! YAY!! WHOOHOO!!

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post

LOL, looks like you've already proven that whoever was smart enough to make you the Moderator was right on the money! Congratulations and thank you so much for stepping up! YAY!! WHOOHOO!!
                        Thanks! The powers that be are happy with my improvements and i have several more in store. I forgot to mention that i also adjusted the image resampling so that screenshots will now be more readable.

Comment

Working...
                        X