Amazon prime video Canada downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Video Amazon prime video Canada downloads

I am unable to download anything from Amazon prime video canada - the particular season analizes for a long time, and eventually says "Failure accessing video information, please make sure that you can play back the video" the actual video epsiode is actually playing in the streamfab browser.

Sign out from PrimeVideo and sign back in (In StreamFab). Then close Streamfab altogether and go back in.

Are you in Canada or using a VPN? If using a VPN, try a different server
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
      Sign out from PrimeVideo and sign back in (In StreamFab). Then close Streamfab altogether and go back in.

Are you in Canada or using a VPN? If using a VPN, try a different server
      If anyone's using a VPN to download from Prime Canada, my experience is that your choice will make a difference accessing videos and/or the site itself. I started out using Nord, then after 2 days couldn't even access the site, it didn't matter what location I used. Express, however, had total success when it came to Canada, UK and Australia.

I also had to change my Amazon Prime Video Region in "VIP Settings" to "Prime Video" (primevideo.com.) as keeping it on "Auto" essentially kicked me out of Canada.
      Last edited by artsunlimited; 01-04-2024, 12:49 AM.

Comment

You also might want to try Windscribe. They are headquartered in Canada, Toronto, I believe. I've never used them with Prime Canada, but I've had great success with other Canadian sites. Pretty much everywhere around the world, as well.

Comment

Thak you for the responses, however I am actually in Canada :-)

Comment

I am also in Canada and have no issues downloading from PrimeVideo Canada

Please provide us with the info listed here: How to post issues in the StreamFab section
            How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post
              I also had to change my Amazon Prime Video Region in "VIP Settings" to "Prime Video" (primevideo.com.) as keeping it on "Auto" essentially kicked me out of Canada.
              Thank you for this info. This worked perfect for me!

Comment

Amazon Prime video Canada was absolutely fine, and then I used my VPN to get something from Amazon USA freevee video and Amazon prime video Canada has never worked since

Comment

Working...
                X