Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max I can't open MAX with v6.1.5.8.

Every time I try to open the MAX streaming site, I get the error below:

Failed to load URL https://www.max.com/ with error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS (-310).

I should clarify that this only happens on my Windows 11 machine. I can connect to MAX fine on the Windows 10 machine.
    Last edited by rknabe; 01-09-2024, 03:38 PM.

Where are you located? Please attach your StreamFab.log from your Windows 11 computer when you are attempting to load up Max. Thank you.

The ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS​ error is usually caused by two websites looping. You might want to try deleting your cache and the cookies from Max.

Comment

You were right, Cats4U, clearing the cache worked on the Windows 11 machine. I wasn't exactly sure where the cache was, so I removed both StreamFab folders and reinstalled the current version. I can now open MAX from within Streamfab on the Windows 11 machine. Thanks...

Comment

Clearing the cache worked. However, once I closed and reopened StreamFab, it gives the same error again when access MAX. I believe it may have to do with the fact that I have to log into MAX through my mobile phone account with ATT.

Comment

Here is the log file.
          Attached Files

Comment

Please go to Settings>Library and Un-Checked 'Import to Movie Library upon download completion' to try again.

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by knighter View Post
              Please go to Settings>Library and Un-Checked 'Import to Movie Library upon download completion' to try again.
              Could you please tell me where this idea came from? I see no indication in the log that this has anything to do with his problems. No downloads were actually shown in the log, and therefore it never got to the section of the log where "Import to Movie Library..." would appear, if it were turned on to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Could you please tell me where this idea came from? I see no indication in the log that this has anything to do with his problems. No downloads were actually shown in the log, and therefore it never got to the section of the log where "Import to Movie Library..." would appear, if it were turned on to begin with.
                This is an extremely weird issue. I first saw this fix here and was scratching my head...
                How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Hell, give it a try, rknabe. You got nothing to lose. To me, I have to agree with you about the ATT mobile, though. It sure takes a prominent spot in your log. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. If I am, I'll get it right next time, though.

Comment

knighter, that setting is already unchecked.

Comment

Rknabe,
                      Just to satisfy my curiosity, could you please remove the checkmark in VIP Services in Settings for 4k HDR10/Dolby Vision for Max? I don't think it will make a difference, but you never know. I really don't fully understand how this whole ATT thing works. From the way I read the log, it appears that an ATT server is being used as a CDN to the Max content rather than a Max affiliated one. It appears that that is where the looping is occurring. As soon as I can get my direct connection set up to the Project Manager, I'll refer this on to the Developer to take a look.

Is there any other ATT mobile user out there that is experiencing the same problem with Max redirect errors?

Comment

Cats4U, I tried unchecking the k HDR10/Dolby Vision for Max. the next time I selected MAX, I did not get the error. Just to prove that checkbox was the resolution, I checked the checkbox, like it was before, and then attempted to connect to MAX again. It successfully connected again the second time. So, it appears I no longer have the issue. I'm not sure I did anything to resolve the issue. Perhaps the fact that I did not have to go through the ATT pass through today, like I had to do to enter my username/password the other day, made a difference. I can't really say for sure.

Comment

Please wait for the next version release,it should fix this problem.

DVDFab log default location:
                          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
                          X