Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously You Expect Us To Pay For YOUTUBE Downloading AGAIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Youtube downloader was already part of the program. What next? An extra charge to download Cinemax Movies from HBOMAX?

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post

The Youtube downloader was already part of the program. What next? An extra charge to download Cinemax Movies from HBOMAX?
    Are you talking about the Youtube Movies module? If so, i totally agree.
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

I guess after software crackers figured out how to crack StreamFab, many are going to change using one of these methods instead, simply because there are limits to how much they wanna keep spending on StreamFab.

Plus it also now have two competitors who looks exacly the same: KeepStreams and Y2mate Video Downloader.

I have tested KeepStreams my self and it works exactly the same as StreamFab and also just as well in removing protections and commercials.
      Last edited by Per K; 01-14-2024, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Per K View Post
        Plus it also now have two competitors who looks exacly the same: KeepStreams and Y2mate Video Downloader.

I have tested KeepStreams my self and it works exactly the same as StreamFab and also just as well in removing protections and commercials.
        That's because they are StreamFab. They are licensed affiliates. They have different pricing plans and the only support offered is via email.
        Personally, I don't purchase any software unless it has a forum on its website.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Are you talking about the Youtube Movies module? If so, i totally agree.
          Yes...I am....It would actually be nice if I could get YouTube to work (login) no suggestion has worked.

Comment

Working...
          X