Streamfab cannot play HBOGO videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM MPD Streamfab cannot play HBOGO videos

Streamfab cannot play HBOGO videos, but they can be played using Google Chrome browser

Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-01-30 110209 (1).png
Views:	1698
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	436143

Name:	2024-01-30 110209 (2).png
Views:	560
Size:	449.6 KB
ID:	436144

A Chinese staff member will be along to assist you with this shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by hizbf View Post
      Streamfab cannot play HBOGO videos, but they can be played using Google Chrome browser

Name:	image.png
Views:	614
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	436176
      There are a lot of VIP Services where the video won't play or only play a low resolution. StreamFab is not built for playing but for downloading.

Are you able to download the videos? If you can't download the videos, were you able to before January 25th?
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

There are a lot of VIP Services where the video won't play or only play a low resolution. StreamFab is not built for playing but for downloading.

Are you able to download the videos? If you can't download the videos, were you able to before January 25th?
        I can't download it now, there's no response. I can download it before January 25th

Comment

I can't download it now, there's no response. I can download it before January 25th
          Ok so that means it is another casualty of the DRM change. It is actively being worked on.
          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Ok so that means it is another casualty of the DRM change. It is actively being worked on.
            ok,thanks!

Comment

Can you take a look at this post I posted?
              What should I do if I log in to Hamivideo with a Google account and receive this prompt? Clearing cache multiple times and uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times are useless This is Google's explanation for this issue: 1、https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255?hl=zh-Hant&sjid=11762899272744

Comment

May I ask if the issue of downloading HBogo videos has been resolved now?

Comment

May I ask if the issue of downloading HBogo videos has been resolved now?
                  No, it has not been resolved. When the DRM issue has been fixed, you will know it.

Comment

Working...
                  X