Netflix download problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Netflix download problem

Tried to download from Netflix and got this error "Pardon the interruption - Looks like your browser is no longer supported. Please install the latest version or try a different browser. Error code: D7121-3078. There is no log as I get the error as soon as I tap on the movie that I want to download, I hope it is a DRM problem. Thanks for any help.

No more problem for me

Using StreamFab 6.1.6.2 ?

If yes and used online update: Try uninstall SF, cleanup temp and use offline installer​

Comment

I tried your suggestions to no avail. I even tried on a different computer and got the same messages. Yes I am using 6.1.6.2 now. If I go in through my regular browser there is no problems. It only happens with SF. Any other suggestions besides a bigger hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by beric3236 View Post
        I tried your suggestions to no avail. I even tried on a different computer and got the same messages. Yes I am using 6.1.6.2 now. If I go in through my regular browser there is no problems. It only happens with SF. Any other suggestions besides a bigger hammer.
        did you try clearing your cookies & site data & cache ??
        reboot your computer after installing the latest version of streamfab.

Comment

You tried content from before Jan 24, or after DRM changed ?

Older releases work fine for me ..
          .. of course, newer releases continue to fail (fail code: 307); no nf update in changelog

analyze
          Click image for larger version

Name:	sf6162_nf_analyze.jpg
Views:	5896
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	436346

download

Name:	sf6162_nf_download.jpg
Views:	5856
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	436347

result

Name:	sf6162_nf_result.jpg
Views:	5843
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	436348

Comment

I have a feeling that it is DRM unfortunately. I cleared the all cookies, site data and cache. I uninstalled and reinstalled twice on two different computers. Even went into the account and made sure that I had paid up to date and cleaned up a lot of stuff in the account. With one computer I still get the error but with the other no error, but it also won't start to download it just goes back to the home page. I was going after the movie "Orion and the Dark" and that came out 02/02/24. Guess going to sit back and relax and wait for the next update.

Comment

Originally posted by beric3236 View Post
              I was going after the movie "Orion and the Dark" and that came out 02/02/24
              Why do you believe newer releases works suddenly?

Originally posted by Germania View Post
              of course, newer releases continue to fail (fail code: 307); no nf update in changelog

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                Why do you believe newer releases works suddenly?
                He believed that because the 6.1.6.2 changelog implied that it would work, albeit using the "new" re-encoding mode. The re-encoding mode is not new and caused more problems the last time it was used. It is doing the same, now. You'd be better off downloading an SD version of the show you want, and if you have a decent TV, let it upscale it on the fly. Or upscale it yourself using your favorite video converter, where you have more control over how it should look.
                Of course, Netflix wasn't included in the list of streamers using the re-encoding mode to begin with, and so the reasoning is moot, anyway. Few people read and comprehend the details in a changelog.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

He believed that because the 6.1.6.2 changelog implied that it would work, albeit using the "new" re-encoding mode. The re-encoding mode is not new and caused more problems the last time it was used. It is doing the same, now. You'd be better off downloading an SD version of the show you want, and if you have a decent TV, let it upscale it on the fly. Or upscale it yourself using your favorite video converter, where you have more control over how it should look.
                  Of course, Netflix wasn't included in the list of streamers using the re-encoding mode to begin with, and so the reasoning is moot, anyway. Few people read and comprehend the details in a changelog.
                  Netflix is not re encoding right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Idreams View Post

Netflix is not re-encoding, right?
                    I believe every provider except Netflix is re-encoding for new stuff but are you happy with 480p, even re-encoded, bless you if that makes you happy. I cannot download that quality. Plus the fact that when you use the setting they give you what they think you should have not what you have put in the setting, I ask for h265, and I get h264. I ask for CBR, I get VCBR. Why even have settings if they are just going to give you what they think you should have anyway?
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Idreams View Post

Netflix is not re encoding right ?
                      Fix: For Amazon/Hulu/Paramount+/Roku/Joyn/RTL Plus/Rakuten TV/NHK+/Lemino/FOD/Shahid/DMM/Fanza/ITVX/TUBI/MGStage, most of the videos can be downloaded as usual, only the newly released ones will switch to the new re-encoding mode. (The audio quality is down to AAC in this mode, and the download speed will also be slightly affected but the video quality remains almost close to the original.)
                      Netflix wasn't included in the list of streamers using the re-encoding mode to begin with, and so the reasoning is moot, anyway. Few people read and comprehend the details in a changelog.
                      You proved my point.

Comment

You proved my point.

is it sarcastic remark or did you responded indirectly ?
                        i just asked a simple question as a laymen. if you cant answer directly then don't respond. this is as simple as that

Comment

No, it was a very direct response. I wrote, "Few people read and comprehend the details in a changelog." You wrote, "Netflix is not re encoding right ?". To which I said,"You proved my point."
                          Do you see Netflix listed anywhere in the changelog?
                          Fix: For Amazon/Hulu/Paramount+/Roku/Joyn/RTL Plus/Rakuten TV/NHK+/Lemino/FOD/Shahid/DMM/Fanza/ITVX/TUBI/MGStage, most of the videos can be downloaded as usual, only the newly released ones will switch to the new re-encoding mode. (The audio quality is down to AAC in this mode, and the download speed will also be slightly affected but the video quality remains almost close to the original.)
                          Which means that Netflix is not re-encoded at all. You didn't read and comprehend the details in the changelog. My point is proven.

Oh, and by the way, don't tell me when I can respond. You responded to me with a question that had the answer right in front of your eyes. I will point that out to you.

Comment

No, it was a very direct response. I wrote, "Few people read and comprehend the details in a changelog." You wrote, "Netflix is not re encoding right ?". To which I said,"You proved my point."
                            Do you see Netflix listed anywhere in the changelog?

Which means that Netflix is not re-encoded at all. You didn't read and comprehend the details in the changelog. My point is proven.

Oh, and by the way, don't tell me when I can respond. You responded to me with a question that had the answer right in front of your eyes. I will point that out to you.
                            Thank you. I am sorry if i offended you. i was thinking response was bit odd. but i misunderstood it wrong.

Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Browser not supported error too. Age of title doesn't seem to matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X