No announcement yet.

Netflix download problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would prefer if you don't list the names of other DRM stream downloaders. I don't care about non-DRM ones.

Comment

I also downloaded the trial version 6.1.6.6, but the download problem with Netflix was not resolved. If it continues like this I don't think I will buy this product.​

Comment

Originally posted by maxbunny View Post
        I also downloaded the trial version 6.1.6.6, but the download problem with Netflix was not resolved. If it continues like this I don't think I will buy this product.​
        You know, you really shouldn't buy it. DRM changes are going to happen once or twice every year, maybe more in the future, with streaming being the primary distribution method now that optical disks are being phased out. You just don't seem to have the patience needed to deal with DRM changes. We all are pissed off that it is taking so long, but the ones that have been through it before know that it comes with the territory and just ride it out. If you're going to be a whiner and making threats, maybe you should get your videos some other way.

Comment

Version 6163 seems to be working with Netflix... I downloaded Pacific Rim yesterday without any issues. I remember this was released after the DRM change?

Comment

I tried downloading the new Avatar: The Last Airbender series and it failed.

Comment

Originally posted by theresay View Post
              6163 seems to be working with Netflix...
              I downloaded Pacific Rim yesterday without any issues
              ​It wasn't released in the current year ..
              .. so it should work fine with all SF versions​

Originally posted by fosse76 View Post
              I tried downloading the new Avatar: The Last Airbender series and it failed.
              Yesterday was after DRM changed on Jan. 25
              so it must failed, until the DRM issue is fixed

If Netflix DRM issue is fixed - this will also be reflected in the changelog​​

=> SF can download/decrypt all content that released until 4 weeks ago
              Last edited by Germania; 02-23-2024, 09:16 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I thought the DRM applied to films when it was added to the streaming services, not by when it was first released? But anyway, spoke too soon. Tried to download Resident Alien and failed. Oh well.

Comment

I thought the DRM applied to films when it was added to the streaming services
                  correct

Tried to download Resident Alien and failed. Oh well.
                  ​Resident Alien released Feb. 13 - what an unexpected surprise

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

You know, you really shouldn't buy it. DRM changes are going to happen once or twice every year, maybe more in the future, with streaming being the primary distribution method now that optical disks are being phased out. You just don't seem to have the patience needed to deal with DRM changes. We all are pissed off that it is taking so long, but the ones that have been through it before know that it comes with the territory and just ride it out. If you're going to be a whiner and making threats, maybe you should get your videos some other way.
                    Hi, I discovered StreamFab on a forum, I installed the first trial version around mid-January, I downloaded a film from Netflix and I was happy. I tried to download a movie a couple of days later and couldn't. After several attempts I came to this forum and discovered why I couldn't download. In the meantime, two new updates have been released which however have not resolved the problem. What would you do in my place? Yesterday I tried the trial version of another product and was able to download from Netflix. I like Streamfab's features better, so I'll wait a little longer.​

Comment

Originally posted by maxbunny View Post

Hi, I discovered StreamFab on a forum, I installed the first trial version around mid-January, I downloaded a film from Netflix and I was happy. I tried to download a movie a couple of days later and couldn't. After several attempts I came to this forum and discovered why I couldn't download. In the meantime, two new updates have been released which however have not resolved the problem. What would you do in my place? Yesterday I tried the trial version of another product and was able to download from Netflix. I like Streamfab's features better, so I'll wait a little longer.​
                      I'm pretty sure the product you're talking about is an ENCODE webrip, not a direct WEBDL download like streamfab. so please try to wait like me.

Comment

What would you do in my place?​
                        For one thing, I would have read through all the recent messages on the forum concerning Netflix. They are clearly marked with a bright red icon that says Netflix. If you read just a few of them, you would have learned a major Widevine change had been forced on us by Google and the video streamers and the StreamFab Developers were busy trying to crack the DRM keys to get everything working again. Almost every streamer was affected as of January 25th and more followed later. At the time that you speak, there was also a big red banner on top of the forum, alerting you to the same thing.
                        This forum is full of users, including myself, who have spent hundreds of dollars (or their country's equivalent) to purchase or subscribe to StreamFab modules. Except for a very tiny number of them, they have all sat patiently for about a month waiting for the problem to be remedied. And you come along, a victim of bad timing, without spending a single penny, complaining about the program and threatening to take your business elsewhere. I'm sorry, but I don't have any sympathy for anyone when they act that way. Oh, and by the way, StreamFab's only major competitor is also going through the same problem with Netflix at this time. So, you are out of luck wherever you go right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DVDalibaba View Post

I'm pretty sure the product you're talking about is an ENCODE webrip
                          Or, just as bad or worse (depending on your eyes and your point of view), a screen recorder.

Comment

I am also having problems with Netflix, Drive to survive seasons 1-5 work fine, season 6 all episodes fail. Using 6.1.6.6 so I assume its a DRM issue

Comment

Everyone who own this program is having issues with Netflix, tell me something I don't know.
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                              X