Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Cant login to netflix

Hi ,
    at the Moment i cant login to Netflix . The message is wrong Password ! Login in Google Chrome woks normal !

Best Regards

geiler123
    Attached Files

Originally posted by geiler123 View Post
    Hi ,
    at the Moment i cant login to Netflix . The message is wrong Password ! Login in Google Chrome woks normal !

Best Regards

geiler123
    try clearing your cookies & site data & cache,
    restart streamfab and see if you can login to Netflix.

Comment

same problem here. login with real browsers is working. with stream fab not. why i have to clearing your cookies & site data & cache and in which browser or in streamfab? i deleted the whole content in temp directory in streamfab but the login still won't work

Comment

Only 5 days ago: Cannot login on Netflix , wrong password

--

btw: Netflix is very strange at the moment:

If I haven't logged in (as a guest), all (really all: only Germany, worldwide, NF's own) titles show:

Oh nein! Dieser Titel ist in Ihrem Land derzeit nicht verfügbar.

Oh no! This title currently isn’t available to watch in your country.
        With or without VPN (or LTE via Phone) different DNS servers (clear cookies...)

If logged-in all is fine - all title available in my country plays.​ Bug or feature?

Comment

Originally posted by noyse View Post
          same problem here. login with real browsers is working. with stream fab not. why i have to clearing your cookies & site data & cache and in which browser or in streamfab? i deleted the whole content in temp directory in streamfab but the login still won't work
          None of that is going to help at this time with the DRM problems. The reason you can watch via regular browsers is that Google supplied all the legitimate browser companies back in October with the latest Widevine CDM. When Google revoked the old CDM on January 25th, the browsers continued to work right out of the box. Google is not going to supply a company like DVDFab with the updated CDM and DRM keys because they are trying to make it difficult to download videos from streamers. That's the whole reason they change the CDM/DRM once or twice a year.
          Each streamer seems to act a little different with this DRM problem. Some streamers endlessly analyze, others download and then fail at the end, some reduce your resolution down to SD, possibly Netflix causes login problems. Etc., Etc. Peacock, by my own experience, doesn't do anything bad yet. I'm expecting that to change sometime in the near future.

Just be patient. We'll get through this. The Developers are working non-stop even through one of the biggest holidays of their year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

None of that is going to help at this time with the DRM problems. The reason you can watch via regular browsers is that Google supplied all the legitimate browser companies back in October with the latest Widevine CDM. When Google revoked the old CDM on January 25th, the browsers continued to work right out of the box. Google is not going to supply a company like DVDFab with the updated CDM and DRM keys because they are trying to make it difficult to download videos from streamers. That's the whole reason they change the CDM/DRM once or twice a year.
            Each streamer seems to act a little different with this DRM problem. Some streamers endlessly analyze, others download and then fail at the end, some reduce your resolution down to SD, possibly Netflix causes login problems. Etc., Etc. Peacock, by my own experience, doesn't do anything bad yet. I'm expecting that to change sometime in the near future.

Just be patient. We'll get through this. The Developers are working non-stop even through one of the biggest holidays of their year.
            Thanks Cat4U, you broke it down simply saying the CDM/DRM changes works differently and most cases for streamers are not the same for everybody. As Germania noted Netflex is a strange problem for some....for me I can't download anything and get that ' Oh no! This title currently isn't available to watch in your country' I know it's a bunch of crap and related to the DRM change and a waste of energy to post logs. Patient is the key.....I've been with DVDfab since their birth and it says a lot that the Devs are working on this through their holiday, that never happened before and they are taking this seriously, people need to understand this.

Comment

I don't know if this is relevant or not.
              I managed to get StreamFab 6.1.6.5 working almost perfectly.
              I found out that a registry key "HKCU\Software\DVDFab\StreamFab (x64)" with a string key "StartTime" is created when you run StreamFab for the first time.
              By deleting this key and restarting the program I was able to login to Netflix and download videos.
              However I am only able to download older videos. The recently added ones fail to download.​

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stream-Fab6165-Image.jpg
Views:	1295
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	437647
              Last edited by Tallguy297; 02-13-2024, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tallguy297 View Post
                I found out that a registry key "HKCU\Software\DVDFab\StreamFab (x64)" with a string key "StartTime" is created when you run StreamFab for the first time.
                By deleting this key and restarting the program I was able to login to Netflix and download videos.
                However I am only able to download older videos. The recently added ones fail to download.​

Hi pro
                Does it work and download 1080p with old movies on primevideo.com?

Comment

You didn't read the red banner at the top of the forum, did you?

The DRM issue is NOT fixed yet, despite what the update Changelogs imply. If you try to download something that was released before January 25th, there is a good chance that you will get it but that is not an absolute. If you try to download something that was released on or after January 25th, you'll be extremely lucky if you get it. In both cases, the video resolution and audio bitrate and type, may or may not be what you thought it would be. Those are the facts. Things are not going to change until the Developers completely crack the DRM and fix the problem. This happens once or twice every year when Google and the streamers decide to mess with downloader's heads by switching out the DRM. Get used to it. This is commonly referred to as "Cat and Mouse games".

The "StartTime" registry key has nothing to do with logging in.

​

Comment

Thank you for all the hard work that all of you do to make life easier for the rest of us.

Comment

I can download onder things on Netflix but only quality 540p and lower, Some old things begin also to have a problem with new drm,
                      I have also try to copy the widevine dll file of the last Chrome version also and put it in the streamfab folder in the C:/ map, that helpt also for Some downloads that before not download and after the dll file begin to download.

Comment

Originally posted by djhanje View Post
                        I have also try to copy the widevine dll file of the last Chrome version also and put it in the streamfab folder in the C:/ map, that helpt also for Some downloads that before not download and after the dll file begin to download.
                        Don't do that. It will not fix anything, and it leaves you open to screwing up StreamFab when the DRM is fixed. StreamFab checks that the proper CDM is installed and in the correct location every time StreamFab is started. It does not need your incorrect assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Don't do that. It will not fix anything, and it leaves you open to screwing up StreamFab when the DRM is fixed. StreamFab checks that the proper CDM is installed and in the correct location every time StreamFab is started. It does not need your incorrect assistance.
                          Ok, thanks for the info its not a solution for the problems

Comment

I read the banner at the top.
                            In hindsight I probably should not have posted that.
                            You are right, it probably does not make any difference.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by djhanje View Post

Ok, thanks for the info its not a solution for the problems
                              That's because there are no solutions for the DRM problem at this time. Patience, my friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X