Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone download anything from TheCWTV at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CW Can anyone download anything from TheCWTV at all?

Can anyone download anything from TheCWTV at all? All this module does is analyze forever, well let's say its completely useless.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

There were changes some days ago - so analyzing hangs ..
    .. but there is (mostly) no protection - you can dl with yt-dlp

Click image for larger version  Name:	cwtv_yt-dlp.jpg Views:	1 Size:	278.0 KB ID:	437779

Comment

I didn't buy this program to run yt-dlp. I could have done without buying this program. Please tell the developers to fix it, it's been like this for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
        it's been like this for a while.
        For 3 weeks analysis works - here
        and I haven't seen any report of endless CWTV analysis yet

I didn't buy this program to run yt-dlp. I could have done without buying this program
        Since I know that you use the competing product, you should be able to read about the changes there.

That's why I personally find it "useless" to complain hours later that SF hasn't fixed the problem yet.​

Comment

[QUOTE=Germania;n437788]

With all due respect..... and wanting to make sure I understand your post.....

Are you saying that you can download episodes from The CW using StreamFab..... and if so..... what version of StreamFab are you using?.....

I should probably add that I'm specifically interested in Season 3 of "Family Law".....

Thank you..... and I'll await your response.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

[QUOTE=weavermovies;n437791]
            Originally posted by Germania View Post

With all due respect..... and wanting to make sure I understand your post.....

Are you saying that you can download episodes from The CW using StreamFab..... and if so..... what version of StreamFab are you using?.....

I should probably add that I'm specifically interested in Season 3 of "Family Law".....

Thank you..... and I'll await your response.
            I dont believe half the fanboys here, TheCWTV is totally useless.

Comment

and I haven't seen any report of endless CWTV analysis yet.
              I apologize for this duplication..... however I just realized that I clipped the "HTML End Quote Tag" on my previous question..... so Germania would never have been notified..... I'm repeating it again now as follows.....

"With all due respect..... and wanting to make sure I understand your post.....

Thank you..... and I'll await your response.​"

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

I didn't buy this program to run yt-dlp.
                Well, in a way, you did. Yt-dlp is a big part of StreamFab. In a slightly modified form, it is YoutubeToMP3Process.exe

I could have done without buying this program.
                True, provided that you only wanted to download non-DRM videos. VideoHelp.com keeps track of 109 such programs that will do that. https://www.videohelp.com/software/sections/video-streaming-downloaders, And there are plenty more that aren't on their list.

Please tell the developers to fix it, it's been like this for a while.
                Will do. Personally, I prefer using IDM, TubeDigger, yt-dlp or ffmpeg to StreamFab when downloading non-DRM videos even when SF is working right.

By the way, I downloaded Season 3, Ep. 1-5 of Family Law just now, using all but TubeDigger of the above four. TubeDigger was acting weird and wanted to record rather than download. Once in a rare while, it wants to do that for some unknown reason.

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post
                  Are you saying that you can download episodes from The CW using StreamFab.....
                  I wrote in first post:
                  There were changes some days ago - so analyzing hangs ..
                  If "analyzing hangs" surely I can't download anything more with SF.
                  It's not clear to me how this could be understood any other way.

About "Family Law s03" I can't currently say anything at the moment,
                  because I can't use VPN or proxy at work, so I forced connected from Germany.​

Comment

Hi,

Please try the test version and tell me the result.

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Assention crashed, and King Solomons Mines failed. No audio choices in any films or episodes. Logs sent in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CW.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	437812

Comment

Hulu hangs during the analysis too - Aporia and The Abyss.

Comment

At least "Family Law" works for me:
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	cw_Family_Law_result.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.1 KB ID:	437820

No audio choices in any films or episodes.
                          My tested Links have only mp4 with audio and video - like my 1st yt-dlp pic (Family Law) and:

Click image for larger version  Name:	cw_king_solomon's_mines_1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	143.5 KB ID:	437822

but video selection is really needed (if only one audio included)

Comment

Well I guess if you dont like Family Law then you are screwed. All the others have no audio you can select. Much less download anything. My screenshot is like all of the titles, no audio selection and then try and download it and it crashes or fails.

Click image for larger version

Name:	audio.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	437824

Comment

Well I guess if you dont like Family Law then you are screwed.
                              I have to agree with you wholeheartedly.
                              King Solomon's Mines + Eve of Destruction fails for me too (without crash)

But you still can't select audio if no separate audio is offered:

Click image for larger version  Name:	cw_Eve of Descruption.jpg Views:	0 Size:	159.0 KB ID:	437826

Comment

Working...
                              X