No announcement yet.

Downloads from DAZN failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know why "VfL Bochum - FC Bayern München" is > 4 std ...

Here we are:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dazn_bochum_bayern_dl.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	437987

Result:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dazn_bochum_bayern.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	437988

Comment

Originally posted by morningshow View Post
      - Slowlyness problems? None at all... not with the browser, not with other streamers, not with StreamFab. Download from DAZN has always been little bit slower than normal before, but right now, it is not downloading at all.
      Then why did you name the topic --- Downloads from DAZN are really sloooooooooooooow - was different months ago ?
      That was the problem I was trying to figure out and help you fix. I guess I should have skipped your first two messages and went to the third.
      I'll rename the topic and let Germania handle it from here on out.

​

Comment

@Cats4U

You're right
        The Download is not slow - there is no download
        % was added after give up after 30 retries

Nothing changed in SF - changed by DAZN​

btw: > 4 std means 4 hours (std short for german Stunden/hours)

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Then why did you name the topic --- Downloads from DAZN are really sloooooooooooooow - was different months ago ?
          That was the problem I was trying to figure out and help you fix. I guess I should have skipped your first two messages and went to the third.
          I'll rename the topic and let Germania handle it from here on out.

â
          Sorry Cats4U ... that was what StreamFab UI was telling me... taking ages for each segment... I am not going through log files usually. I am reporting what I see ;-)
          I am only a user.
          Thank you for renaming the thread. But I think, this title doesn't help in order not to "mix" it with the DRM issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
            Don't know why "VfL Bochum - FC Bayern München" is > 4 std ...

Here we are:
            Click image for larger version  Name:	dazn_bochum_bayern_dl.jpg Views:	1 Size:	125.7 KB ID:	437987

Result:
            Click image for larger version  Name:	dazn_bochum_bayern.jpg Views:	1 Size:	60.7 KB ID:	437988
            >4 Std... 45 minutes prior to the game, 90 minutes play time, 15 minutes of regular break, 20-30 minutes after-game interviews plus long fan protests in both half-times to avoid the DFL investor deal...

Comment

It looks like you - Germania got to successfully download this? Cool. I really hope that this makes it into the next version of SF.

Comment

I really hope that this makes it into the next version of SF.
                Don't get your hopes up:

I am not an SF dev – and have no direct contact with SF devs

Priority must have the modules that have already been paid !
                especially Netflix (can't dl content from last 4 weeks)
                and Amazon (can't dl content from last 4 weeks in HD/FHD)

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                  Don't get your hopes up:

I am not an SF dev – and have no direct contact with SF devs

Priority must have the modules that have already been paid !
                  especially Netflix (can't dl content from last 4 weeks)
                  and Amazon (can't dl content from last 4 weeks in HD/FHD)
                  Sure, I know and appreciate that. I am also waiting for these modules to flawlessly work again - just like everybody else.
                  Maybe you have a way of pushing your analysis out to Mona or anybody from the dev team who are active in this forum.

Comment

Maybe you have a way of pushing your analysis out to Mona or anybody from the dev team who are active in this forum.
                    Mona no longer works on the StreamFab forum. Only Jack, management staff and I can refer StreamFab issues to the Developers. I will get together with Germania to get the specifics on the issue to inform the Developers of the matter. Previously, I would have said that low use streamers such as DAZN would not be looked at until the DRM change problems were all fixed, but due to recent actions, I don't know what is going on in their heads. When a previously minor and forgotten about issue on a low use streamer sat for 11 months and then suddenly becomes top priority over DRM issues on major global streamers and is fixed in a day or two, I've given up on understanding their logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                      Mona no longer works on the StreamFab forum. Only Jack, management staff and I can refer StreamFab issues to the Developers. I will get together with Germania to get the specifics on the issue to inform the Developers of the matter. Previously, I would have said that low use streamers such as DAZN would not be looked at until the DRM change problems were all fixed, but due to recent actions, I don't know what is going on in their heads. When a previously minor and forgotten about issue on a low use streamer sat for 11 months and then suddenly becomes top priority over DRM issues on major global streamers and is fixed in a day or two, I've given up on understanding their logic.
                      Thank you for looking into this and forwarding the analysis. It help alot to have you guys on the user base's side. I appreciate all your precious efforts. Don't allow anybody to de-motivate you. You both are A+

Comment

DAZN issue has been referred to the Developers. If I hear anything back from them (I doubt it!), I will let you know.

Comment

Working...
                        X