No announcement yet.

Thank you for the new banner message and update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O.K., got it! But strange that new series are not HD...!

Comment

Originally posted by peter777 View Post
      O.K., got it! But strange that new series are not HD...!
      From the Joyn forum:

Note: The video quality is automatically adjusted based on the available Internet bandwidth. You can find out more about this here. Please also note that unfortunately not all content can be played in HD on all platforms for licensing reasons.​

Comment

Only a small addition:
        Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
        Please also note that unfortunately not all content can be played in HD on all platforms for licensing reasons.
        Originally posted by Germania View Post
        Since mid Oct 2023 NF only offers 540p for Sony and Universal Movies, if Widevine
        Software Decryption is used. Better quality is only with Hardware Decryption. {source}​
        Who has the video rights from Peter777 series?

Quantum Leap - Universal Televison (NBCUniversal)
        Three Pines - Sony Pictures Television International​

Comment

I don't understand the banner message regarding netflix. It says "content added after January 25th 2024 cannot be downloaded at all. It is back to normal for everything else"....but I tried some older shows from old series and am not able to download anything. I click on an episode of a show and it either asks me to sign in again or it takes me back to the netflix home page or it shows a page that has the "go to Netflix.com" button, and clicking on that button does nothing good...I try it on my touchscreen laptop and I get a page saying "pardon the interuption...this title is not available to watch instantly..." any tips? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by IronicMan View Post
            asks me to sign in again or it takes me back to the netflix home page
            ... this title is not available to watch instantly
            Using VPN?
            Title playable in Browser?

If you have an auto logged-out problem try this: here

Comment

Originally posted by IronicMan View Post
              I don't understand the banner message regarding netflix. It says "content added after January 25th 2024 cannot be downloaded at all. It is back to normal for everything else"....but I tried some older shows from old series and am not able to download anything. I click on an episode of a show and it either asks me to sign in again or it takes me back to the netflix home page or it shows a page that has the "go to Netflix.com" button, and clicking on that button does nothing good...I try it on my touchscreen laptop and I get a page saying "pardon the interuption...this title is not available to watch instantly..." any tips? thanks
              try removing all of you connected devices from your netflix account
              and just use 1 (one) device "your computer" and see if it'll let you download anything.

Comment

thanks very much for the help...I don't use a vpn or a tv or anything else with netflix...I uninstalled and then re-installed streamfab from my laptop and was then able to download an episode from netflix, although I accidentally installed version 6.1.6.4 instead of 6.1.6.6 ...I can upgrade streamfab later. I was unable to download anything from netflix for about a few weeks and thought it must be the same for everyone else, so thanks again for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I have a feeling it is not going to get better anytime soon. Sure I feel bad, but I am not sure we can even blame anyone for this, did you all, myself included think the studios were going to take this sitting down? They know this program is in China and there isn't any way in the world they could take the lawsuit approach. So they hired some real developers to put an end to a good thing for us, but a bad thing for them. Now I am not sure that's what happened but it doesn't make anything but sense.

Click image for larger version  Name:	porky-pig.gif Views:	351 Size:	13.5 KB ID:	438136
                  Although it doesn't cover as many different services the competing program has been working for weeks and downloads from Amazon are 1080 even for new content so I would expect Streamfab to catch up at some point

As for a lawsuit . from what I recall several years ago the Hollywood studios successfully had all the DVD Fab web pages that were being used in the US banned and that was long before Streamfab had arrived

Comment

Working...
                  X