This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu Hulu Location Bug

As of today, I see the "Share your location with Hulu" bug is back. Unable to get past that screen to do anything else. Hopefully this is an easy fix?

Originally posted by theairedale View Post
    As of today, I see the "Share your location with Hulu" bug is back. Unable to get past that screen to do anything else. Hopefully this is an easy fix?
    did you try clicking the OK button ?? -
    It appears that StreamFab does not provide Hulu with the proper location information any longer. I cannot access my Hulu Live TV account through StreamFab, but I can access Hulu though my Edge web browser on the same computer. Is someone looking into this?

Comment

Here are my log files.
      Attached Files

Comment

Are others having this problem with Hulu? I'm in eastern US.

Comment

I'm in NE Pennsylvania and I have no idea what you are talking about. I've never seen it. I can't find any evidence of it in your StreamFab.log. About the only thing I could suggest is to change your Hulu Region in your settings to Hulu US instead of Auto. It probably won't change anything, but it is worth a try. In your Hulu Account, how many Devices do you have listed? How many do you normally have active at any one time? Try to get both numbers as low as possible by removing unneeded devices.

Comment

Hi,

The problem is happened only with Hulu Live TV+ account, we will check it ASAP.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

If you do a search for "Hulu Location" you can see the past messages. It was last October that it happened before and also in 2021.

Comment

Just to throw it out there, I am having the same issue.

Comment

Thanks, do you mind saying generally where you live? I wonder of it's a region issue.

Comment

I am in New England east coast US (Rhode Island) and I just opened StreamFab and am getting the same Location error for Hulu Live TV+. I checked Chrome and I do have "Ask For Location" turned on as the instructions state in StreamFab. I tried unchecking it and re-checking it. Doesn't seem to matter because Hulu is not recognizing my location at all.

Comment

I'm in New England also, Maine.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                        Hi,

Wilson
                        Just wanted to see if there has been any progress on this. Last time it happened I think there was a patch for it??

Comment

At least someone is looking into it, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                            Hi,

Wilson
                            ......any progress Wilson???

Comment

Originally posted by theairedale View Post

......any progress Wilson???
                              It will be fixed in the new version of this week.

Amd I will post a test version here later today.

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
                              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X