Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New! StreamFab 6.1.6.7 is released (February 29, 2024)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kattanders View Post
    The 6.1.6.7 I have installed yesterday in order to download some Amazon stuff which 6.1.6.1 failed to do. Okay, as expected it only downloaded these contents with 540p. Next I wanted to see whether the 6.1.6.7 would download an episode which 6.1.6.1. downloads at 1080p - it does, but also only in 540p.... Why is that? Why does 6.1.6.7 download in 540p when 6.1.6.1 can do it in 1080p? In this aspect the 6.1.6.7 produces the same result as the versions 6.1.6.2-6.
    I am talking about Amazon Prime "The Sarah Connor Chronicals Season 1". Episodes 1, 3, 5 and 8 cannot be downloaded with 6.1.6.1 (anaylsing fails). The others 6.1.6.1 downloads in 1080p. I tested 6.1.6.1 versus 6.1.6.7 on Episode 2 - see below screen shots
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1154
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	438413

Name:	image.png
Views:	1079
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	438414
    I added a zip containing the individual StreamFab.log for both versions? In case you need more, I started both times with an empty Log folder and have both available.​

We will check it again.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson.Wang When will the DRM problems with newer Videos from Amazon and Netflix finally be fixed ?

Comment

No one can tell you the exact when until it actually happens. Having said that, he told me the following this morning.

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-04 11.42.00 AM.png
Views:	601
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	438640
        You decide how you want to take that news.

Comment

Looks like Netflix did something right (or from our pov, something bad), since the competitor is also struggling with Netflix still, while they have Amazon fixed weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by theresay View Post
            Looks like Netflix did something right (or from our pov, something bad), since the competitor is also struggling with Netflix still, while they have Amazon fixed weeks ago.
            They use PR for Amzn.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
              No one can tell you the exact when until it actually happens. Having said that, he told me the following this morning.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-04 11.42.00 AM.png Views:	85 Size:	17.5 KB ID:	438640
              You decide how you want to take that news.
              I already said I wouldn't switch to a newer version until March... my prophecy is true!

Jack is back, 1080p is back!​

Comment

yes competitor use L1 PlayReady API i think. But i wish we get back 2160p as well... many people struggling atm, also still wondering if we will get the best quality stuff from Bravia Core, Movies Anywhere, MS videos one day...

Comment

Working...
                X