X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i was being called away from the computer as i started to type up my last post and just decided to hit the submit button...i didn't have time to add a suggestion for netflix...what i do is instead of clicking in the main area of the show I want to download, I click on that downward pointing arrow that is supposed to show more information about the show...that seems to help

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

If it came out after January 25th, that's what I'm assuming. I have not attempted to download it myself. If I find time later, I will try.
      Whoops! I just remembered, I'm not subscribed to Netflix at this time. No 3 Body Problem for me to test or any other Netflix video.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

So3 Body Problem cant be downloaded at all then, am I following you?
        It cannot. I'm using 6.1.6.7. and was shown a 1080p/EAC3 download in the menu - and got a big red FAILED on the first episode.

The competition downloaded it just fine - but only in 540p, so it went into the bin for obvious reasons.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-29 11.46.55.png
Views:	440
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	440072
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-29 11.47.56.png
Views:	401
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	440073

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Whoops! I just remembered, I'm not subscribed to Netflix at this time. No 3 Body Problem for me to test or any other Netflix video.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	1703724790413..jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.3 KB ID:	440076

Please let me know if I can test anything else.

Chameleon - LOL, I've been dying to use this for almost a year, as this is your VK favorite.

Comment

Working...
          X