This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Cannot download anything, old or new

Tried multiple random shows, all should be well below the age threshold for new vs old shows: Designated Survivor, Lucifer, Breaking Bad. I always get kicked back to a screen stating that selection cannot be played.

This is a new install of Streamfab on a fresh install of Windows 11. I was having issues before where it was logging me out if I tried any of the above, so I wiped the whole system clean and tried again.​
    Attached Files
  • Answer selected by Cats4U at 03-30-2024, 10:35 AM.

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

So3 Body Problem cant be downloaded at all then, am I following you?
    It cannot. I'm using 6.1.6.7. and was shown a 1080p/EAC3 download in the menu - and got a big red FAILED on the first episode.

The competition downloaded it just fine - but only in 540p, so it went into the bin for obvious reasons.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-29 11.46.55.png
Views:	423
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	440072

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-29 11.47.56.png
Views:	385
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	440073

Comment

I see warning from yesterday: [Warning]: [Load Downloaded Record]: Open Index File Failed
      But today no errors and no selection (!) - No Analyze? Is the background black (Android UI) ?
      After fresh Login with 6169 it can help to close SF and reopen

Lucifer isn't available in Germany ..
      .. but last episodes from Breaking Brad + Designated Survivor works for me without re-encode:​

Name:	6169_nf_okay.jpg
Views:	904
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	439564

Comment

Newer content (after Jan 25th) can not be downloaded with 6169 release (see banner on top)

This only works with the 6169 test version with re-encoding
        but unfortunately the version keeps logging out of NF

Name:	6169_test_nf_3_body_problem.jpg
Views:	863
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	439567

Comment

No analysis happens. After a restart, I do not get the screen telling me my selection cannot be played. Instead, after selecting a title, I am redirected back to the main Netflix screen. Nothing analyzes, nothing plays, nothing gets added to my queue.

Comment

> I am redirected back to the main Netflix screen

You're logout? - You use 6169 release and your background is dark or light ?

Android UI Click image for larger version

Name:	6169_web_ui.jpg
Views:	834
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	439574
            Web UI

Name:	6169_android_ui.jpg
Views:	885
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	439573

Comment

I tried to tell you guys it was happening to me last week and I was told to uninstall and reinstall and it still doesn't work for me. It just logs me out.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I thought it worked, I let all 8 episodes download and then I looked in the folder and it was empty, nothing downloaded. This gets funnier by the day.

Comment

I am using the latest version, 6.1.6.9 (from the download page - no special beta versions). My background appears dark, for what that is worth. I was getting logged out when trying a few days ago (same version, Win 10). I am now running on Windows 11 with a 100% fresh install of everything, including a fresh download of StreamFab. I am not getting logged out, just redirected back to the home page.

For what it is worth, all other services are working as expected (with the caveats at the top banner of the forums).

Comment

I thought it worked, I let all 8 episodes download and then I looked in the folder and it was empty, nothing downloaded.
                    Am I just imagining my downloads?

Name:	nf_3_body_problem_sf.jpg
Views:	789
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	439589

And because people in this forum are now so happy
                    to exchange experiences with competing programs..

Find the difference:

Name:	nf_3_body_problem_as.jpg
Views:	764
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	439590

Does anyone here seriously think the untouched 540p with ~250 kBit/s looks better ??​

Comment

This is the last time I'm going to write this, don't run any version that re-encodes. That includes 6.1.6.2, 6.1.6.3, 6.1.6.8, 6.1.6.9, and 6.1.6.9 test version. You are just asking for problems if you run any of those. Stick with 6.1.6.7 until a fully working download version that uses new DRM keys is released. For Netflix, that may be a long wait, since even the main competitor has not had any luck cracking it after 5 months.
                      Germania is a daring dude and seems willing to take on re-encoding problems, but both Jack and me, your moderators, refuse to load up re-encoding versions and won't do any support for them.

Comment

will 6.1.6.7 allow me to download older stuff in 1080p?

Comment

will 6.1.6.7 allow me to download older stuff in 1080p?
                          From everything I've seen in my use of 6.1.6.7, everything written in the banner above still holds true.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

From everything I've seen in my use of 6.1.6.7, everything written in the banner above still holds true.

Comment

I'm using 6.1.6.9 test version to download netflix stuff. I downloaded Damsel, the Gentlemen Love is Blind season 6, etc...looks good to me...but it can take a very long time for netflix to process the show...and I grew up watching 20" black and white tv...when colour tv came out i thought it was amazing...now 60" tv isn't good enough for most people if the picture is a bit blurry....that's what the big companies want...they don't want people to be able to enjoy anything less than a perfect picture, because people can get lesser quality for a lot less or free

Comment

If it came out after January 25th, that's what I'm assuming. I have not attempted to download it myself. If I find time later, I will try.

Comment

Working...
                                X